Sponsored by:

Seats

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 05:15 PM
TKay
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Seats

Just curious. My order no. is only 3300. My question is this. I like my rear to be cool when I drive. I ordered the 2LT, and I thought what ever seats came with that was it. Looking at Ken's post on prices, I see there is an option for Sueded Microfiber seat inserts, 395. So here is my questions. Are some seats cooler than others, and if so, is it too late to call my dealer and make a change?
Old 07-29-2014, 05:51 PM
LIE2ME
Le Mans Master

Received 4,577 Likes on 1,645 Posts

I have the 2LT with the Sueded Microfiber seat inserts and all I can say is not having the sticky leather up against the backs of your legs makes a very positive difference. I will add however, that after the initial burst of cool air up your backside, the effects of the vented seats tends to wear off quickly. Pretty soon you even notice that the seat fan is on...
Old 07-29-2014, 06:28 PM
TKay
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

So, you are saying the microfiber seats are cooler? Correct? Is it too late to change my order.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:38 PM
LIE2ME
Le Mans Master

Received 4,577 Likes on 1,645 Posts

Originally Posted by TKay
So, you are saying the microfiber seats are cooler? Correct? Is it too late to change my order.
Yes, at the end of the day the microfiber seats are cooler in my opinion. The only thing I am adding is don't expect the 2LT seat fans to bring a whole lot of additional cooling to the party...

Get notified of new replies

To Seats

Quick Reply: Seats