Easy entry seat setting

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 04:43 PM
-CM-
Melting Slicks

Received 64 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by JerryU
I have not had the software upgrade.
Still trying to find out exactly how it works! Could s&w omeone who has it verify these stps:
Assuming it is set up corrrectly (lots of info on how this is done) after you sit down and press the start key without pressing the clutch, so the car doesn't start and goes into the auxilliary mode, then:
1) do you then press the desired memory button once and the seat, wheel mirrors go to the set position?
2) or does the car recognize the FOB and does the seat, wheel and mirrors return when you press the start key?
Have seen both options mentioned. I believe that is what was said, but it was not clear as what is done.
Than whatever option 1) or 2) works I assume you have to push in the clutch and press the start button again to start the car.
Could anyone who has had the software upgrade please set the Proceedure Straight!
Thanks
I recently had the software upgraded (M7). With Settings/Vehicle/Comfort And Convenience/Auto Memory Recall/On-At Ignition On, and ...Easy Exit Options On, here's how it behaves.

On exit, everything moves to the settings associated with the Exit button. (seat back, steering wheel up, etc.) It makes it easy to get out and in.

When you open the door, everything stays where it is until you tap the Start button without depressing the clutch. Then everything moves into the position associated with the FOB number. You no longer have to press and hold the memory switch, which is nice.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:44 PM
JerryU
E-Ray, 3LZ, ZER, LIFT
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,615 Likes on 6,623 Posts

Originally Posted by -CM-
I recently had the software upgraded (M7). With Settings/Vehicle/Comfort And Convenience/Auto Memory Recall/On-At Ignition On, and ...Easy Exit Options On, here's how it behaves.

On exit, everything moves to the settings associated with the Exit button. (seat back, steering wheel up, etc.) It makes it easy to get out and in.

When you open the door, everything stays where it is until you tap the Start button without depressing the clutch. Then everything moves into the position associated with the FOB number. You no longer have to press and hold the memory switch, which is nice.
Thanks. Sounds like you never have to hit the memory 1 or 2 number. Assume to start the car when the seat is in position, you engage the clutch and hit the start button again?
Old 08-02-2014, 09:23 PM
uwec86
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 40 Likes on 12 Posts

What is the current software release number?

Quick Reply: Easy entry seat setting