C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

When will pricing hit Workbench?

Old 07-22-2014, 10:47 AM
'13GrandSport
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default When will pricing hit Workbench?

I wanted to ask this in a separate area. I know pricing was released last Thursday, however the dealer I am dealing with will not honor that pricing until it is GM's workbench/ordering area. They stated that pricing can change at anytime and they don't want to get stuck with a commitment and a loss.

Does anybody know when the pricing will hit the GM site?
Old 07-22-2014, 11:00 AM
Mike Mercury
Team Owner

Received 173 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by '13GrandSport
the dealer... will not honor that pricing until it is GM's workbench/ordering area.
At this early stage on pre-2015 production, how important is it to get to-the-dollar pricing? This pre-release of '15 pricing should get you very close.

(also, a bump for your post; hoping anyone that may know - might offer a hint as to when pricing will become "official")

Old 07-22-2014, 11:03 AM
AFVETTE
Team Owner

Received 40 Likes on 27 Posts

I ordered my 2014 on 6/12 and added the new ZF1 option, dealer just called me to say GM finally updated their system to reflect the ZF1 pricing for 2014. We all knew what it was, it just wasn't in WorkBench until today.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:07 AM
'13GrandSport
Instructor

It seems to be more important for the dealer than it is for me. He will only commit to an idea of so much off retail or supplier pricing (if supplier is available at time of delivery). As for what the number will be, he won't commit until he can physically see pricing (retail and invoice) in the ordering system.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:32 AM
'13GrandSport
Instructor

Not looking for anymore discounts than what is spelled out. I am sort of wavering as to whether I should add a couple more options or hold. If the pricing stays as is, I might want to order those options. These are not big or important options, just ones I can add later if I choose.

Get notified of new replies

To When will pricing hit Workbench?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: When will pricing hit Workbench?