ChipFest

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 07:37 PM
PAVette
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ChipFest August 21, 2014

Who is coming?

Join Corvettes at Carlisle for the 1st Annual ChipFest, a day of food, drink, cool cars, sun and fun. It's been 10-years since Chip passed away and ChipFest allows you to gather and talk about Chip's favorite car, the Corvette, as your donations support the important work Chip Miller Charitable Foundation. Festivities take place at the Carlisle Expo Center, just two blocks east of the Carlisle Fairgrounds. ChipFest is sure to leave you with memories and anticipation of the 2015 event. It will be an afternoon of Car Events and an evening filled with Food, Drink, Displays, Games, and Entertainment, including a Live Band and Dancing!

Registration begins at noon for the three afternoon car events; a Car Show, a Poker Rallye, and a Funkhana. The Car Show will be a fun show that is all about having a great time with your fellow Corvette owners. Don't worry, no serious judging, and even a dirty car can win after a day's drive to Carlisle. The Poker Rallye will be conducted along some very scenic and great driving roads. In addition to seeing some of our area's beautiful back country, which will be a winner in itself, the overall winners will show the best poker hands! The "Chipkhana", is a Funkhana with a bunch of Corvette fun and games with the emphasis on fun that will surely have you laughing...maybe at yourself!

Registration for the evening portion of the event begins at 4:00pm for those arriving too late to participate in the Car events. Be one of the lucky first 200 entrants/cars for this limited special event. The $125 per-car donation (includes passenger) will provide you with access to the evening social and respective activities. Participation in the Car Events is an additional $50 donation per event. Complement your participation in either the Car Show or Poker Rallye by signing up for the "Chipkhana" along with your Car Show or Poker Rallye registration for a total of 2 car events.

Come out and enjoy a great Corvette Day of activities and fellowship while you support the important work of the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation. Get complete details through the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation web page and sign up today!

- Sign up at: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/corvettes-at-carlisle/corvettes-at-carlisle-detail.aspx?detailid=841#sthash.MKeOMZsp .dpuf

Last edited by PAVette; 05-24-2014 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Added date
Old 05-26-2014, 10:28 AM
racelance
Melting Slicks

Received 120 Likes on 68 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

See you there!

Lance
Old 05-28-2014, 09:17 AM
PaConehead
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Bring your C-7 to the the first annual ChipFest and enjoy the activities on the Thursday of Corvettes of Carlisle.
Old 05-30-2014, 07:07 PM
PAVette
Melting Slicks

The answer to a PM I received: Yes, you can participate in 2 car events, either the Car Show or the Rallye AND the Funkhana for a total of two car events. Remember this is a great cause so come out have some fun on Thursday of Corvettes at Carlisle Weekend and be generous...participate in ChipFest and do so by entering two car events. You won't be disappointed!
Old 06-03-2014, 08:45 PM
trickkart0
8th Gear

Default My ChipFest Thursday is filling up fast!

I thought Thursday of Corvettes at Carlisle was going to be a Ho-Hum day, but with the ChipFest Rallye and the Chipkhana that I am participating in and then the evening dinner, my day is pretty well booked with Corvette fun. I hope to see a lot of you Corvette Fans there as well! What a way to spend an afternoon and an evening and all for a good cause.
Thanks, Bill

Get notified of new replies

To ChipFest

Quick Reply: ChipFest