Sponsored by:

Magnetic ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 11:12 PM
zo6 08
Drifting

Received 211 Likes on 124 Posts

Default Magnetic ride

Now that I have had the car for little over month..put 800 miles on her I will say my favorite feature on the car is the magnetic ride control!!!
This is my 9th Vette ....with my latest being a 2013 GS with Mag ride. The Magnetic ride control in my new Stingray is absolutely AMAZING!! It was tuff to decide my favorite feature.. as I have the Z51 3LT model loaded, but hands down its the Mag ride!!! makes it a blast and every time I change the selection its a different car I'm driving!!!! So glad I spent the $$$$$

Old 05-05-2014, 12:57 AM
shaan
Melting Slicks

Received 84 Likes on 17 Posts

I love the mag ride on my car, I can feel it change instantly from all the different modes
Old 05-05-2014, 03:18 AM
Second Vette
Drifting

Received 642 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by zo6 08
Now that I have had the car for little over month..put 800 miles on her I will say my favorite feature on the car is the magnetic ride control!!!
This is my 9th Vette ....with my latest being a 2013 GS with Mag ride. The Magnetic ride control in my new Stingray is absolutely AMAZING!! It was tuff to decide my favorite feature.. as I have the Z51 3LT model loaded, but hands down its the Mag ride!!! makes it a blast and every time I change the selection its a different car I'm driving!!!! So glad I spent the $$$$$

Even my Wife, who has no clue when it comes to Cars, noticed the changes in the Driving Modes when I took her for a ride. Went from Track to Sport to Touring and she could tell the differences immediately.
Mag Ride is awesome.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:11 AM
C7Joy
Race Director

Received 176 Likes on 157 Posts

I also enjoy the character change as the suspension tightens up as I advance to the sport modes.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:21 AM
onyx_z71
Pro

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts

What I think is impressive is how the car adapts in ride at higher speed. At highway speeds the car floats over bumps and yet it still feels planted right to the pavement at all times. It's outright amazing that a car with those big wheels and small/stiff sidewall tires can ride so smooth in tour mode.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:29 AM
evilmonkey
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I have to admit that I'm not noticing the big changes in ride between driving modes. Mine does for sure have the mag ride, but I'm starting to wonder if it's broken...
Old 05-05-2014, 08:34 AM
gthal
Safety Car

Received 1,170 Likes on 486 Posts

Originally Posted by evilmonkey
I have to admit that I'm not noticing the big changes in ride between driving modes. Mine does for sure have the mag ride, but I'm starting to wonder if it's broken...
You will notice is most on rough roads. The touring mode smooths out the bumps and track mode you feel every crease in the pavement. If you get not change in feel at all, take it in.

Get notified of new replies

To Magnetic ride

Quick Reply: Magnetic ride