Sponsored by:

New Sales Discount

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 10:05 PM
mjross
Pro

Received 199 Likes on 128 Posts

All,

I was fortunate enough to have Dave select me for August. However, I recently found out that I should be getting my Vette in June. Per my discussion with Dave, he suggested that I try to trade with someone if possible. If this type of trade will work, please let me know. My email is:

mjross50@msn.com

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mj
Old 04-30-2014, 10:10 PM
4U2ENV
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 6 Posts

if anyone wants to built one out and see your price can do it here, http://prod3.gmautobuilder.com/Build...riceformula=SU
Old 04-30-2014, 10:27 PM
Pie R Squared
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I am eligible for the GM Supplier Discount and I can share a Supplier discount with a Friend. PM me if you find a Corvette you want to purchase and dealer is willing to accept the GM Supplier discount.

*****Spoken for, I have no more******

Update: What dumb luck the Supplier discount that I could share expired yesterday, now I feel like a fool.

Last edited by Pie R Squared; 05-01-2014 at 12:58 PM.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:34 AM
OVERULD
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 296 Likes on 214 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16

Originally Posted by David Wallis
if anyone wants to built one out and see your price can do it here, http://prod3.gmautobuilder.com/Build...riceformula=SU
Nice link, thanks for posting. Showed an $8,000 discount off MSRP for supplier discount on my build. Very good program. Nice of you to offer it up here.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:04 AM
asphaltrecycler
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Join a credit union..it is the same discount.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:37 AM
M_Minnick
Advanced

Originally Posted by asphaltrecycler
Join a credit union..it is the same discount.
^^^This

http://www.lovemycreditunion.org/GM-171.html

If you are not already a credit union member, this offer would definitely make it worthwhile to join one. The other question is, which forum dealers are accepting Supplier discounts? I read in another thread that MacMulkin will accept them on non-Z51 models only. My closest forum dealer, Boardwalk Chevrolet, gladly accepted my Supplier discount on my '07 when my local dealer would not. I don't believe Boardwalk is offering any discounts at this time. I am sure many of us have local dealers willing to accept the discount, but they most likely will not have allocation.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Pie R Squared
Burning Brakes

I checked with Tim (Boardwalk Chevrolet) earlier in the week and he said not yet. So I am thinking about pulling the trigger with Les Sanford. They will do Supplier and do Courtesy Delivery to a dealership that they trust in L.A. not too big of a deal for me.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:06 PM
4U2ENV
Pro

Originally Posted by OVERULD
Nice link, thanks for posting. Showed an $8,000 discount off MSRP for supplier discount on my build. Very good program. Nice of you to offer it up here.
yeah, more options more of a discount
Old 05-01-2014, 03:04 PM
c7joe
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by M_Minnick
^^^This

If you are not already a credit union member, this offer would definitely make it worthwhile to join one. The other question is, which forum dealers are accepting Supplier discounts? I read in another thread that MacMulkin will accept them on non-Z51 models only. My closest forum dealer, Boardwalk Chevrolet, gladly accepted my Supplier discount on my '07 when my local dealer would not. I don't believe Boardwalk is offering any discounts at this time. I am sure many of us have local dealers willing to accept the discount, but they most likely will not have allocation.
Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn Michigan is taking GMS and Supplier Disc. Ask for Dennis Tap
Old 05-01-2014, 03:14 PM
Jodyhighroller3
Instructor

I wanna thank Mr Wallis for actually coming through with the gm supplier code this is amazing truly a blessing !
Old 05-01-2014, 03:23 PM
4U2ENV
Pro

Originally Posted by Pie R Squared
I am eligible for the GM Supplier Discount and I can share a Supplier discount with a Friend. PM me if you find a Corvette you want to purchase and dealer is willing to accept the GM Supplier discount.

*****Spoken for, I have no more******

Update: What dumb luck the Supplier discount that I could share expired yesterday, now I feel like a fool.
I get one a month, you don't
Old 05-01-2014, 03:27 PM
4U2ENV
Pro

Originally Posted by M_Minnick
^^^This

it's true, you don't need me if your a hurry for a purchase

https://www.mygmdiscount.com

https://www.mygmdiscount.com/GMVPP2/...n-Discount.pdf
Old 05-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Pie R Squared
Burning Brakes

Here is what they said when I asked what happen to the share discount:

"As a supplier employee you would have to use the program for yourself first. Once the dealer has been reimbursed, and the systems have updated, you will then be eligible to obtain an authorization number for a friend or family member within a year of your purchase. The number issued in in 2013 expired it was never used. There is not the option for “Share Your Discount”."
Old 05-01-2014, 03:45 PM
4U2ENV
Pro

Here is what they said when I asked what happen to the share discount:

"As a supplier employee you would have to use the program for yourself first. Once the dealer has been reimbursed, and the systems have updated, you will then be eligible to obtain an authorization number for a friend or family member within a year of your purchase. The number issued in in 2013 expired it was never used. There is not the option for “Share Your Discount”."
most expire in 6 months, the credit union deal is the same
Old 05-01-2014, 03:47 PM
4U2ENV
Pro

Originally Posted by mjross
All,

I was fortunate enough to have Dave select me for August. However, I recently found out that I should be getting my Vette in June. Per my discussion with Dave, he suggested that I try to trade with someone if possible. If this type of trade will work, please let me know. My email is:

mjross50@msn.com

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mj
join a credit union
Old 05-01-2014, 07:01 PM
LB001
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 20 Posts

Default Les Stanford

Originally Posted by c6joe
Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn Michigan is taking GMS and Supplier Disc. Ask for Dennis Tap
When I contacted Les Stanford by e-mail I got in touch with Erik Hibbard, Internet Sales Manager, who has been corresponding with me. Do you think it matters, or do you think Dennis Tap, could do better for me?
Old 05-01-2014, 07:04 PM
cb98coupe
Burning Brakes

Op , you are obviously a good man . On that note , NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED . Tread carefully my friend .....

Get notified of new replies

To New Sales Discount

Old 05-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Jeffer
Burning Brakes

Received 69 Likes on 50 Posts

this could help me in Canada get a lime rock green, I will PM you as the car would then be used (first registered in your name but I pay for it?)

Jeffer2013
Old 05-01-2014, 09:17 PM
dcowles
Racer

Received 191 Likes on 68 Posts

I checked with Tim (Boardwalk Chevrolet) earlier in the week and he said not yet. So I am thinking about pulling the trigger with Les Sanford. They will do Supplier and do Courtesy Delivery to a dealership that they trust in L.A. not too big of a deal for me.
I am thinking about doing the same. I live in Orange County. Can you share the LA Dealer info that you are doing the courtesy delivery with and how much they will be charging for it?

Thanks,
Dan
Old 05-01-2014, 09:24 PM
E.T.D. Corvettes
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,531 Likes on 2,323 Posts
C7 & C8 Events Correspondent
Tech Contributor
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year (track prepared)
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C7 of Year Winner (appearance mods) 2019
2017 C7 of Year Finalist
2015 C7 of the Year
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Originally Posted by LB001
When I contacted Les Stanford by e-mail I got in touch with Erik Hibbard, Internet Sales Manager, who has been corresponding with me. Do you think it matters, or do you think Dennis Tap, could do better for me?
I've worked with Erik before...he will definitely treat you right. No games with him.

Quick Reply: New Sales Discount