Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good experience with your transporter?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 11:29 AM
petecaballero
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Good experience with your transporter?

I want to know about it. Looking for someone that is exceptionally careful. If you had a good experience please shoot me contact info including name and phone number. Thanks.
Old 03-30-2014, 11:39 AM
ATX-C7
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

InterCity. Period.
Old 03-30-2014, 11:52 AM
KenHorse
Team Owner

Location: I live my life by 2 rules. 1) Never share everything you know. 2)
Received 2,400 Likes on 1,365 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Just stay away from United Auto Transport and Progressive Auto Transport, both out of Florida
Old 03-30-2014, 11:53 AM
slief
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Kind of a beat to death topic.
Here are some threads on the subject:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...o-atlanta.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...d-shipped.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...minnesota.html
Old 03-31-2014, 01:16 PM
0AngelsTransport
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know how important a quality carrier is to the transportation of your vehicle & would love to work with you on your shipment. Our last 2 Corvette shipments from this forum were last week, both customers are extremely thrilled with the service. We can give you their contact info for verification, they have authorized us to.

Please feel free to PM me or call for a quote for any shipment you are considering.

Miranda
Angels Moving Autos 530-245-0481
sales@angelsmovingautos.com
Old 03-31-2014, 05:39 PM
beepster
Melting Slicks

Received 50 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by KenHorse
Just stay away from United Auto Transport and Progressive Auto Transport, both out of Florida
Add Exotic Auto Transport (FL) to that list...
Old 03-31-2014, 05:43 PM
beepster
Melting Slicks

Received 50 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by ATX-C7
InterCity. Period.
Roger that..! Had a very recent (excellent) experience w/ Intercity...they are 1st rate.

Last edited by beepster; 04-01-2014 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:41 AM
intercity lines
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 47 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by petecaballero
I want to know about it. Looking for someone that is exceptionally careful. If you had a good experience please shoot me contact info including name and phone number. Thanks.
petecaballero,

Intercity Lines will be glad to give you a price quote on your move and we are the actual carrier and not a broker. We only haul cars with our trucks and our drivers. Please let us know what the move is and we will be glad to give you a CF rate on your move.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-11-2014, 12:46 AM
wbaley
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No service from Friends of Forum

Originally Posted by intercity lines
petecaballero,

Intercity Lines will be glad to give you a price quote on your move and we are the actual carrier and not a broker. We only haul cars with our trucks and our drivers. Please let us know what the move is and we will be glad to give you a CF rate on your move.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com
Intercities wouldn't service my part of the country ( West Coast ????) Angels price was the highest. I am so disillusioned about getting my car home. $ 2000 to transport my car. What at Friggin Racket.. I am SO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW......

Last edited by wbaley; 04-11-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:18 AM
sabbie43
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

InterCity did a nice job
Old 04-11-2014, 11:21 AM
0AngelsTransport
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by wbaley
Intercities wouldn't service my part of the country ( West Coast ????) Angels price was the highest. I am so disillusioned about getting my car home. $ 2000 to transport my car. What at Friggin Racket.. I am SO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW......

I can be reached at 530-245-0481, my name is Dina. If you call me I can go over all your questions and find out what the best rate is for you!
Old 04-11-2014, 12:49 PM
intercity lines
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 47 Likes on 22 Posts

wbaley,

Sorry, we would rather tell you up front that we do not run from GA to OR than to give you bad service. Thank you for considering us.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-11-2014, 07:11 PM
0AngelsTransport
Former Vendor

wbaley,

Sorry, we would rather tell you up front that we do not run from GA to OR than to give you bad service. Thank you for considering us.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com
We can certainly handle the shipment.

Dina
Angels Moving Autos
Old 04-11-2014, 07:13 PM
0AngelsTransport
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by petecaballero
Stephen Dorsey @ 702-612-5909 - excellent experience with Angels.
Mike Lanska @ 805-300-5855 - excellent experience with Angels.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:41 PM
wbaley
Racer

Default CYA time?

Originally Posted by AngelsTransport
I can be reached at 530-245-0481, my name is Dina. If you call me I can go over all your questions and find out what the best rate is for you!

Trying to get my car shipped has been an extremely BAD experience for me.

Last edited by wbaley; 04-12-2014 at 04:13 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:28 PM
derv3tt3
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Intercity excellent
Old 04-22-2014, 12:46 AM
wbaley
Racer

Default totally disillusioned now

Originally Posted by derv3tt3
Intercity excellent
Bought my new vette 3 weeks ago. Tried to get some of the recommended transporters to haul my car, I am in the sticks and out of the regular route. After talking to one lying scammer after another, I figured I need to pick SOMEBODY. Talked to one gentleman who badmouthed several others who had given me quotes. Said No No you don't want them. We will get it done. That was 2 weeks ago. They still haven't gotten a carrier to haul my car. So today I went on the transport review site. Picked the number 1 recommended hauler who is a broker/hauler with their own trucks. Got a quote, asked them about a senior discount (63 yrs. old) and how about for a 100% disabled Combat Vietnam Vet. Oh yeah. we will take off $100. Then they send me a quote for the FULL price, no discount. And they pawned me off to another trucking company. Told me it would be 1 to 7 business days. DAMN IT... DO I HAVE SUCKER WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD ???? I will never ever do this again. My wife said why don't you just fly out and get it. 2400 miles. Plane ticket= $600; fuel at least $600.; 3 days driving, bad back, eats, motels, weather, unknown car problems, etc., etc. !!!

Get notified of new replies

To Good experience with your transporter?

Old 04-22-2014, 09:44 AM
0AngelsTransport
Former Vendor

Bought my new vette 3 weeks ago. Tried to get some of the recommended transporters to haul my car, I am in the sticks and out of the regular route. After talking to one lying scammer after another, I figured I need to pick SOMEBODY. Talked to one gentleman who badmouthed several others who had given me quotes. Said No No you don't want them. We will get it done. That was 2 weeks ago. They still haven't gotten a carrier to haul my car. So today I went on the transport review site. Picked the number 1 recommended hauler who is a broker/hauler with their own trucks. Got a quote, asked them about a senior discount (63 yrs. old) and how about for a 100% disabled Combat Vietnam Vet. Oh yeah. we will take off $100. Then they send me a quote for the FULL price, no discount. And they pawned me off to another trucking company. Told me it would be 1 to 7 business days. DAMN IT... DO I HAVE SUCKER WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD ???? I will never ever do this again. My wife said why don't you just fly out and get it. 2400 miles. Plane ticket= $600; fuel at least $600.; 3 days driving, bad back, eats, motels, weather, unknown car problems, etc., etc. !!!

Are you asking us for help?

Angels Moving Autos
Old 04-25-2014, 01:21 AM
wbaley
Racer

Originally Posted by AngelsTransport
Are you asking us for help?

Angels Moving Autos
No thanks Angels.....Wow, I finally found a shipper who was very polite, helpful and is getting my car shipped with no BS. Stateway Auto Transport was on the ball. My 96 CE is on the way. Only 2 days after called them. Their price was fair. They offered a Senior Discount , I'm 64. And a Military discount. I'm a 100% service connected disabled Nam Vet. Another vendor on this site didn't even aknowledge my request for a better rate due to being a Forum member and the above mentioned, even though they advertised that they would give forum members a deal. I am very happy to have found an honest business. So far , so Good. I will let Y'all know how this works out. Yahoo my silver streak is on the way. !!!

Last edited by wbaley; 04-25-2014 at 01:32 AM.
Old 04-25-2014, 01:41 AM
wbaley
Racer

wbaley,

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com
I appreciate your time and I understand that you do not service my area. Stateway is doing the job me. But thanks for your input. Have passed your name along to East coast folks.

Quick Reply: Good experience with your transporter?