Sponsored by:

Where do I go from here?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 01:20 AM
checkur6
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Lebowski
I have known Rick Conti for years, and purchased my C6 from him. I did not purchase my C7 from him as a local dealer had exactly what I wanted in stock. He is a forum vendor. Contact him or look up "new c7 dealers" in the search field above.....

www.corvetteconti.com/blog/
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED TO MY QUESTION ON 3/22!

Because of your advice, I called Kerbeck and I now have an Arctic White, 2LT w/Kalahari interior, Z-51, Chrome Wheeled, Red Calipered Coupe on order and it's scheduled to be built on 4/28! Kerbeck was fast, capable, professional and courteous. I also arranged a local courtesy delivery for $350. Some dealers flatly refused. Needless to say, the delivery dealer (who has good business brains) will get all of my maintenance business. Sometimes you just wonder what the others are thinking.

Well, thanks again to everyone. I really appreciate this forum!
Old 04-19-2014, 01:50 AM
Bodieism
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Congratulations!

I'm in a similar situation. I had a deal squared away with my local dealer until the dealer they were trying to get the car from wanted $5000 over the price they paid for it I ended up going with Mike at Criswell Chevrolet since he seems to be highly recommended on the forum and he said that he hopes GM will pick up my order in the next few weeks. I hope he's right...
Old 04-19-2014, 12:25 PM
checkur6
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Default Dealers

Originally Posted by Bodieism
Congratulations!

I'm in a similar situation. I had a deal squared away with my local dealer until the dealer they were trying to get the car from wanted $5000 over the price they paid for it I ended up going with Mike at Criswell Chevrolet since he seems to be highly recommended on the forum and he said that he hopes GM will pick up my order in the next few weeks. I hope he's right...
All my local dealers wanted $10k over for cars on the lot (none of which met my specs) and had no allotments to order (some even wanted $10k over if they could order) so I had no choice but to go out of state.

Quick Reply: Where do I go from here?