Sponsored by:

Procharger

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 08:51 PM
0DSM RAY
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procharger

Has anyone with a new stingray put on the new Procharger. If so, what do you think and have you had any problems with it.. I just ordered one with the tuner and im curious.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:30 AM
Diesel88
Racer

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by DSM RAY
Has anyone with a new stingray put on the new Procharger. If so, what do you think and have you had any problems with it.. I just ordered one with the tuner and im curious.
Just go to the Tech/performance section and there is a lot of discussion on superchargers and pro charger. Good luck with your kit.
Old 03-15-2014, 04:20 PM
joe snyder
5th Gear

Default love my procharger

my wife bought me a kit for my 2009 challenger rt we get 28 mpg great power . runs 11.9 in quarter we have 25 thousand miles on it with no prob. my wife loves the power and light wine . I installed it in one day at home . you will be impressed
Old 03-15-2014, 06:27 PM
robertf97
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I ordered one in early February when they said "now shipping" after 5 weeks they still couldn't ship it and wouldn't answer any questions (dyno charts, tuning, upgraded pulley pricing) so I cancelled the order and went with ECS.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:36 PM
0DSM RAY
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by robertf97
I ordered one in early February when they said "now shipping" after 5 weeks they still couldn't ship it and wouldn't answer any questions (dyno charts, tuning, upgraded pulley pricing) so I cancelled the order and went with ECS.
Looks like Im running into the same thing. Had my accessery dept call to set up an account and order me one. Not only has the account not been set up but they have not sent out the product. When I talked to them on the phone they said everything was good to go, but I guess not.. I thing ill take your advice and order from someone else. That kind of scared me away that they couldnt answer any questions or get one sent out if all the bugs are out..

Get notified of new replies

To Procharger

Quick Reply: Procharger