Gerry @ Wheels 4 Less DELIVERS...PICS

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 04:31 PM
DocHolliday
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Gerry @ Wheels 4 Less DELIVERS...PICS

I ordered my wheels from Gerry many months ago after researching different vendors, etc. Gerry came recommended and after several weeks of me asking him one question after another I ordered the MORR wheels you see below, I was most pleased that there was never any high pressure sales, "you need to order now" or upselling, etc. I should tell you that I knew nothing about aftermarket wheels when I started down this path and Gerry was patient with me and answered all of my questions in what I would consider an unusually short response time...he's really on top of his business. Since I ordered I changed my mind like a little kid a handful of times about which wheels and which color, Gerry never missed a beat and did everything I asked despite be being a king sized pain in the a$$.

In any case, it goes without saying that I would deal with him again without hesitation and would definitely recommend him. He did this set up for me and while I know black wheels aren't for everyone...they sure are for me! These are just a few quick pics I took today after mounting them...more to follow when the weather is a bit nicer.
Attached Images     
Old 02-26-2014, 04:36 PM
Glen e
Race Director

Received 935 Likes on 489 Posts
Tech Contributor

Very Clean looking car, doc, like the finish on those wheels, get em sealed like we discussed...
Old 02-26-2014, 04:58 PM
B-Myster
Melting Slicks

Received 171 Likes on 58 Posts

You cast quite an unflattering shadow (last pic).

Cool wheels.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:01 PM
LS6GXP
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks great. What are the specs?
Old 02-26-2014, 05:02 PM
DocHolliday
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Glen e
Very Clean looking car, doc, like the finish on those wheels, get em sealed like we discussed...
Already done Glen. Took your advice and sealed them before installing them with Blackfire wet diamond. The difference in the surface "feel" was night and day. I'm hoping this helps with the break dust, did two coats on the barrel of the wheel.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:03 PM
DocHolliday
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by B-Myster
You cast quite an unflattering shadow (last pic).
I'm not as thin as I once was, thats for sure!
Old 02-26-2014, 05:43 PM
gthal
Safety Car

Received 1,170 Likes on 486 Posts

AWESOME! I love them! Great choice for style and color.

We need more pictures!
Old 02-26-2014, 05:45 PM
sajonf
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks great, nicely done!!!
Old 02-26-2014, 06:31 PM
slief
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Very very nice! Gerry is top notch in my book! Best wheel vendor I have ever dealt with!
Old 02-26-2014, 07:11 PM
Motohead279
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

Looks good! I used Rejex on mine when I swapped brake pads.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:33 PM
AVETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 689 Likes on 275 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Default Look GREAT DOC, can't wait for mine to come :)

What finish and wheel style is that? They look awesome, can't wait for Gerry to send me my VS55's in the new dark candy finish I too was a pain to deal with and Gerry was awesome, hopefully mine will come in 3 or 4 weeks maybe I'll get lucky and they will come sooner

Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I ordered my wheels from Gerry many months ago after researching different vendors, etc. Gerry came recommended and after several weeks of me asking him one question after another I ordered the MORR wheels you see below, I was most pleased that there was never any high pressure sales, "you need to order now" or upselling, etc. I should tell you that I knew nothing about aftermarket wheels when I started down this path and Gerry was patient with me and answered all of my questions in what I would consider an unusually short response time...he's really on top of his business. Since I ordered I changed my mind like a little kid a handful of times about which wheels and which color, Gerry never missed a beat and did everything I asked despite be being a king sized pain in the a$$.

In any case, it goes without saying that I would deal with him again without hesitation and would definitely recommend him. He did this set up for me and while I know black wheels aren't for everyone...they sure are for me! These are just a few quick pics I took today after mounting them...more to follow when the weather is a bit nicer.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:45 PM
DocHolliday
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by gthal
AWESOME! I love them! Great choice for style and color.

We need more pictures!
I'll try to get some better ones when the weather is nicer.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:50 PM
JW Motorsports
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 265 Likes on 253 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17,'19,'22

Those look great
Old 02-26-2014, 08:07 PM
peter pan
Life Time NCM #2196

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,099 Likes on 810 Posts

Very nice new wheels
Old 02-26-2014, 08:10 PM
DocHolliday
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by AVETTE
What finish and wheel style is that? They look awesome, can't wait for Gerry to send me my VS55's in the new dark candy finish I too was a pain to deal with and Gerry was awesome, hopefully mine will come in 3 or 4 weeks maybe I'll get lucky and they will come sooner
VS52 in satin black

305 rear
265 front
Old 02-26-2014, 10:37 PM
LuvnMyC7
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I second that. Gerry is great to work with and sticks around after the sale is complete too.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:09 PM
C8Jake
Race Director

Received 5,416 Likes on 2,535 Posts

Satin nails it
Old 02-27-2014, 12:22 AM
jr9170
Race Director

Received 1,069 Likes on 755 Posts

Old 02-27-2014, 08:52 AM
CW4L
Supporting Vendor

Received 730 Likes on 596 Posts

Wow, much appreciated the love my friend, its not always easy to spend this kind of money so its good when we can find what you want and make it. Not everyone likes the same styles, finishes, sizes, etc etc, with infinite possibilities I'm so glad you are satisfied.

Originally Posted by slief
Very very nice! Gerry is top notch in my book! Best wheel vendor I have ever dealt with!
My head is getting big, lol, nah but thanks very much and I'm just waiting for the next PM to get your C7 set rockin too. I think I know what you are going to go with, lol.

Originally Posted by AVETTE
You weren't a pain at all, you just had to find what you were looking for and we did just that. In a few weeks I"m hoping to have pics of your set and reading a post how you truly love your wheels tool. Thanks so much.

Originally Posted by LuvnMyC7
I second that. Gerry is great to work with and sticks around after the sale is complete too.
Last but not least appreciate the sentiments and yes I try to be available as much as humanly possible. Unlike the large boutique stores we work 24/7 7 days a week and we own many of the vehicles we do wheels for and are consumers just like you so we try to treat each customer as I'd want to be treated and thats not just a cliche by any means.

If you need wheels all I can ask for is a chance to earn your business and in the end you might just end up with a friend as well.

MOST OF THE TIME that is, I am a stubborn Italian after all .

#1 Forged Wheel Master Distributor for Corvettes Worldwide since 2010
Call/Text 440-915-6166

Forgeline*Anrky*HRE*PUR*Brixton*Vorstein er*Akra*Brembo*IPE and Many More....

REVIEWS: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/whee...r-reviews.html

EMAIL: sales@cw4L.com
PHONE 440-915-6166 CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME!!!

Follow us on Instagram @custom_wheels_for_less

Get notified of new replies

To Gerry @ Wheels 4 Less DELIVERS...PICS

Quick Reply: Gerry @ Wheels 4 Less DELIVERS...PICS