C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The previous corvette models owners are going to hate this post.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 11:37 AM
red2012
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by gixxerbill
One more thing this 25 year old chick said she liked older guys because 25 year ones were too immature for her. So take that for whatever its worth.
You are making this creepier by the minute. I would quit while I was ahead. ( If you even are ahead, I think the damage has already been done )
Old 02-23-2014, 11:44 AM
ATX-C7
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Originally Posted by drmustang
with gold chains and the "look at me" gold watches. Seriously, if you don't understand this you are making a complete fool of yourself and you are clueless!
He disagrees...
Old 02-23-2014, 11:48 AM
bigterpsfan
Melting Slicks

Received 69 Likes on 28 Posts

I still don't know what is creepy about it. Are you saying because i am getting older I am suppose to be into gardening or something and just hang up life? Just because years have gone by on me doesn't make me a different person. Heck I still pop freeway wheelies on a sport bike. One more thing this 25 year old chick said she liked older guys because 25 year ones were too immature for her. So take that for whatever its worth.
So she doesn't like young good looking immature guys, but she likes over the hill immature guys? That makes sense. Not saying 50 is over the hill to me, but to most 25yr old women 50 is over the hill.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:05 PM
Grant Elis
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jp23rockstar
This sounds like a made up story. I didn't know girls even cared about cars at all.
You must never have been to Texas.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:50 PM
punky
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 3,862 Likes on 1,912 Posts

Originally Posted by ATX-C7
He disagrees...
He is obviously of that mentality.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:52 PM
C5 2K1 Dream
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by billyboy47
everyone is different, so to each his own. but, as a married man i don't do bars any longer, i'll go out to a restaurant with my friends. and i don't carry a picture of my vette in my wallet, its my wifes picture. and i certainly wouldn't be showing someone i don't know a 32. but thats me.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Corgidog1
Le Mans Master

Received 2,523 Likes on 1,482 Posts

Intelligent women are attracted to intelligent guys and who wants to be with a dummy-well on the other hand....................
Old 02-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Mr. Gizmo
Le Mans Master

Received 641 Likes on 476 Posts

. (besides being almost 50 I work out and was best looking guy at the table anyway.
-

You need to post pictures of this round-table of male beauty and have a poll for the female forum members to vote on who they believe is the best looking guy at the table. ---

One more thing this 25 year old chick said she liked older guys because 25 year ones were too immature for her. So take that for whatever its worth]
she said that because her mother told her as an older guy you started putting the potato in the front of your pants --instead of the back of your pants like you did when you were a younger guy.

Last edited by Mr. Gizmo; 02-23-2014 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:02 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by rob62
dumb bitch, I'd take the 69 b.b.!
More like if your 80 you choose the 69! Hunk of metal compared to even a C-6!
Old 02-23-2014, 01:35 PM
SonOfGaladriel
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heck I still pop freeway wheelies on a sport bike.
Yeah, because that's cool....
As a responsible gun owner, fellow sport bike rider, and corvette owner, I think you're the "guy" that makes the rest of us look bad.
Impressing a girl half your age with a fancy sports car and a gun?
Old 02-23-2014, 01:38 PM
SCM_Crash
Le Mans Master

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Senecagreen
I think it would be refreshing that after a woman finds out you own a Vette she says, "wow you are not anything like what I thought a guy with a Vette would be like!"

I think that would be good for our collective image. People do make assumptions about you based on what you drive and that is not always a good thing. I wouldn't even want a woman to know I have a Vette until she got to know me a little. Definitely the first date in something else.

The Vette is an awesome car.
That's why I don't drive a BMW.

And they're built like crap.

Originally Posted by bigterpsfan
So she doesn't like young good looking immature guys, but she likes over the hill immature guys? That makes sense. Not saying 50 is over the hill to me, but to most 25yr old women 50 is over the hill.
LOL! Sorry, but 50 has been on it's way over the hill for 10 years. Practically at the bottom of the hill.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:45 PM
red2012
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by SCM_Crash

LOL! Sorry, but 50 has been on it's way over the hill for 10 years. Practically at the bottom of the hill.
Maybe starting on the way down but definitely not at the bottom. Try telling this to George Clooney or Brad Pitt who could have just about any girl in the world if they choose. Now those guys have t all regardless what age they will ever reach.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:51 PM
Carnut12
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by SonOfGaladriel
As a responsible gun owner, fellow sport bike rider, and corvette owner, I think you're the "guy" that makes the rest of us look bad.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:31 PM
DocHolliday
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Skid Row Joe
A "25 year old" working/taking your order @ the In and Out? Loser alert............
Perhaps she was paying her own way through college or grad school? Point is, you have no idea and assumed the worst. Who's the loser?
Old 02-23-2014, 02:55 PM
Black 03 Z06
Le Mans Master

Received 540 Likes on 390 Posts

I am calling BS.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Senecagreen
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What ever happened to all those guys that gave the corvette owner the undesirable stereotype?

Oh s%#t! They're still alive, still buying corvettes and still contributing to the problem! Haha

Owning a corvette is not as bad a situation as driving thru Harlem with a Rebel Flag bumper sticker or your horn getting stuck on the highway behind a bunch of Hells Angels but you get the idea...

The car doesn't change who you are good or bad. Women are attracted to confidence and a sense of humor. They like a man who knows who he is and where he is going and can laugh at himself. Good looks are just a plus for them.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:29 PM
Turbooo2u
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by red2012
What's not to believe. The wide body doesn't take a back seat to any C7.
It does now. I had a slammed C6Z for a number of years, yea it still looks great but the "newness" has worn off. That's what the C7 has now in spades.

Get notified of new replies

To The previous corvette models owners are going to hate this post.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:30 PM
gixxerbill
Race Director

Received 61 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by SonOfGaladriel
ok here is another shot taken at me for God know what reason.

Why am I a irresponsible gun older? Because she saw a pistol behind the screen? I wasn't trying to show her my pistol I showed her the cool screen. It just made it cooler that a gun was behind there. How is that irresponsible do you think she was going to go ape **** pull the gun out and start shooting people? Give me a break.

What is wrong with doing freeway wheeilies? I have been riding expert at the track since 2007 and popped literally thousands of wheelies and never looped once. and btw Just because you have a sport bike or a vette doesn't mean you know how to ride/drive it. Stop being a hater and learn to pop wheelies they are almost as fun sex.

What is wrong with impressing a girl 25 years younger than me with a car I am proud of. Just because I am 50 doesn't make me dead. Maybe you are but don't pull into the grave with you. I mean if something did happen my wife why shouldn't I go after a girl 25 years younger according to ya'll I am only as mature as a 25 year old anyway. I take that as a compliment - getting old is mandatory acting old is a choice.

Thirdly, me making the corvette owners look bad. Before I bought it some of my friends said that corvette owners are hairy chested, big gold chains wearing, and Members Only jacket wearing weirdos. .Since I was the perfect gentleman, I think i am helping my fellow corvette owners name.

pics for proof here I wore my daughter helmet to trip out the track marshall

pic at Barber

one more of me and my youngest daughter just because its funny and shows you that because I am getting older doesn't mean I have thrown in the towel of my life yet like some people have

Last edited by gixxerbill; 02-23-2014 at 03:42 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:36 PM
Carnut12
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Black 03 Z06
I am calling BS.
I would agree, you would think something this ridiculous would never happen, but based on some of the responses I am not so sure......
Old 02-23-2014, 03:38 PM
punky
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 3,862 Likes on 1,912 Posts

Those helmets are great, gotta love that.

Quick Reply: The previous corvette models owners are going to hate this post.