C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Easier way to save Favorite?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Pro

Received 50 Likes on 13 Posts

I can't get the swipe to work regularly either. Do it lightly nothing happens, increase pressure and it selects the station where you started the swipe.

Another thing, if I use the steering wheel favorites buttons it always goes back and starts from the first FM station. If it is on an XM station, shouldn't it go to the next XM station set as a favorite?

To bad they didn't go with a dash control like the current luxury cars. They work so much nicer than a touch screen, AND no finger prints.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Speednet
Melting Slicks

Received 755 Likes on 332 Posts

Originally Posted by c5eddiem
My biggest issue is the "USB keeps playing when the car is off" thing. This is the only car on earth where you shut off the car, and when you come back the playback isn't where you left off. Try to listen to an audiobook that way!
Yes, I agree! Another weird thing is that with most cars when you hit "mute", the media stops playing. With the C7, it continues playing the media from USB while muted. You un-mute and find that you're now a song or two later -- the car has been silently playing the music to itself.

The only way to stop the media playing is to press the Pause button on the screen. I really hope they fix strange stuff like that.

Quick Reply: Easier way to save Favorite?