C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Installed Lashway Carbon Fiber front splitter and side skirts!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 08:54 PM
AMGPilot
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks nice

Love the black and white contrast on your C7
Old 02-15-2014, 11:27 PM
0Quik Z06
Former Vendor

Received 411 Likes on 280 Posts

Wow! Don't know how I missed this thread Look's great! If you guys have any questions feel free to ask. I am Lashways West Coast Distributor here on the Forum and we have sold a bunch of these our selves, check the thread below for more pictures or if you'd like to order a set!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-v...-purchase.html
Old 04-13-2014, 01:32 AM
0Quik Z06
Former Vendor

Hey guys, we appreciate all the feedback and support. Being I am a distributor of these skirts and lips for Lashway Erik asked that I post this on his behalf.

"As President of Lashway Motorsports, I would like to thank each and every person out there who has purchased or expressed interest in our Aero Kit! This is our first time venturing outside of anything other than performance products for GM engines and transmissions, and what a ride it has been. Fortunately, the products we're designed well and look great. Demand is huge, and we love to see happy customers once they install their very own kit.

Unfortunately, with high demand comes a need for even higher supply. We under-estimated how successful these kits would be, and never imagined the sales volume that we have seen. We're working with our supplier to get products out to paying customers just as fast as we can. We're two small U.S. based businesses working together to bring the world custom, hand made products for the most popular sports car out. As one would expect, some delays have occurred - most of which are simple supply and demand issues. While we refine our operation here in South Florida, we want everyone to know that we are doing our best to make sure each and every kit leaves perfect, and meets the expectations of its new owner.

If anyone, for ANY reason needs to contact us, please do so. We stand behind our products and our reputation for being one of the top Corvette shops in the United States. We're happy to try and resolve any issue big or small, and will always be here for the customer and our vendors.

If you are waiting on a kit, thank you for your continued patience. Please know that we're working as fast a possible to get you the world's most popular C7 Aero Kit!"

Erik Bentley, President
Lashway Motorsports, Inc
Old 09-04-2014, 03:09 PM
doug doo wop
Safety Car

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by QuickC7
I love the splitter. I am not a fan of the big ones that look like the car has a huge underbite. These make the car look more aggressive without going overboard. I wanted something that looked like it should have came from the factory. It's the perfect blend of classy and race for this car IMO.

By the way, no drilling needed. You can if you want, but the middle of the skirts come with double sided tape which works fine. If it makes you feel better, you could always drill and put a couple more bolts in there.. But this was a very simple install process.
Awesome! I just received my skirts/splitter in carbon flash an hour ago and my 2015 is on its way up here as of this morn. I see that the instructions say that you could put some tape on the ends of the splitter for a better fit. Why didn't they just do that? Anyway, do you think it needs tape on the ends or does yours fit flush? Thanks
Old 09-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Glen e
Race Director

Received 972 Likes on 506 Posts
Tech Contributor

They don't do it at the ends as the screw would show, tape makes a neat attachment at the point of the end, alcohol wash each surface before applying...

Last edited by Glen e; 09-04-2014 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:10 PM
dovervold
Melting Slicks

Received 232 Likes on 170 Posts

The ends are loose, that is why they need some help on the very ends of the splitter. I used tiny screws, and now it is very secure. Other then that, you are going to love the look,
Old 09-04-2014, 06:22 PM
doug doo wop
Safety Car

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Glen e
They don't do it at the ends as the screw would show, tape makes a neat attachment at the point of the end, alcohol wash each surface before applying...
So where do you purchase this dbl faced tape like the company uses?
Old 09-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Glen e
Race Director

Received 972 Likes on 506 Posts
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by doug doo wop
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...ng-easier.html
Old 09-04-2014, 08:41 PM
0Quik Z06
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by doug doo wop
Check eBay for the VHB tape. That's where I get mine from and it's where I refer my customers to.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:53 PM
red-ray
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got them from Eric too. Love the look. Not to much sticking out. I went with the carbon flash. I also just lowered mine on factory bolts and got mag ride. No difference in handling at all. My first Vette ever:-)
Attached Images  
Old 09-04-2014, 08:55 PM
0Quik Z06
Former Vendor

Looks good! For anyone else looking I have these skirts and lip on sale

Quick Reply: Installed Lashway Carbon Fiber front splitter and side skirts!!