Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Red Rock.........a new color for 2015?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 06:12 PM
aguasto
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Red Rock.........a new color for 2015?

Has anyone seen this new color on the Camaro for 2014? I'm hoping it would be added for 2015 on the Corvette…… By the way there's no extra cost option for the Red Rock color!
Old 01-05-2014, 06:43 PM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,117 Likes on 6,190 Posts

WA-138X. Also available on the Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Buick Regal and GMC Terrain. They're not going to offer three reds on the Corvette, so either Torch Red or Crystal Red would have to go. They may change Crystal Red as they have done in the past (to some other variant), but I don't see Red Rock making it.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:07 PM
aguasto
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zymurgy
WA-138X. Also available on the Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Buick Regal and GMC Terrain. They're not going to offer three reds on the Corvette, so either Torch Red or Crystal Red would have to go. They may change Crystal Red as they have done in the past (to some other variant), but I don't see Red Rock making it.
2014 Camaro has 3 reds including Crystal Red & Red Rock......All Corvettes Are Red!
Old 01-05-2014, 08:01 PM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Location: Should this thoughtful, valuable contribution meet with no acknowledgement or 'thanks' this post----
Received 399 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by Zymurgy
Good information.

Get notified of new replies

To Red Rock.........a new color for 2015?

Quick Reply: Red Rock.........a new color for 2015?