C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do you miss your c7 when your're away from her?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 12:02 PM
rikhek
Safety Car

Received 860 Likes on 393 Posts

Originally Posted by Bnel04
If the world had more people like you what do you think the world would look like? This is a car enthusiast forum. Don't you get that? Stop criticizing people for loving something they worked hard for.. Let people enjoy the things they work hard for. If you can't help that please stick to commenting on something else.
You posed a question soliciting comments/responses. He commented/responded. Now you don't like his response so you attack him. I'm curious, are you a man/male? I can't believe a grown man or anyone with a set would ask this question in the first place.... Are you from the Bay area?
Old 12-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Bnel04
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rikhek
You posed a question soliciting comments/responses. He commented/responded. Now you don't like his response so you attack him. I'm curious, are you a man/male? I can't believe a grown man or anyone with a set would ask this question in the first place.... Are you from the Bay area?
This another example of select forum members taking themselves to serious and sucking the fun out of things. Who wants to entertain cynical comments like this...
Old 12-30-2013, 01:24 PM
red2012
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by rikhek
I can't believe a grown man or anyone with a set would ask this question ... Are you from the Bay area?
You are one funny dude that happens to be correct. Who talks like that? Miss my baby, what do you call her? My f***ckn car is what I call mine!
Old 12-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Glen e
Race Director

Received 954 Likes on 500 Posts
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by red2012
You are one funny dude that happens to be correct. Who talks like that? Miss my baby, what do you call her? My f***ckn car is what I call mine!
Have to agree...My car is not a "her", it does not get a "name". When I get home from a trip I like driving it again, but don't think about it like it's a family member...It's a friggin car....Just like I don't miss my Callaway Big Bertha sticks....
Old 12-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,107 Likes on 6,185 Posts

Posts deleted for violating rules:

Online conflicts
For the most part, the CF community remains a friendly place where ideas, thoughts, and assistance can be found. Unfortunately, there are times when members forget that this is an Internet forum and issues between members can get out of hand. This includes members turning to the forum to air a personal offline/on-line problem which results in sides being drawn by participating members.

In these situations, it is the forum's role to expeditiously end any conflict for the good of the forum and its membership. The forum's goal is not only to remain family, work, and corporate server safe, it also will not serve as a battleground where offline/on-line personal matters and drama are permitted to be played out in front of other members.

Any thread(s) that contain open bickering, name calling, subtle derogatory messages, "digs," personal attacks, or anything negative in nature will be closed/edited or deleted, and any participating members who post in violation of this rule, will jeopardize their posting privileges.

If any member is being harassed on-line in a thread or privately via PM, they should avoid a confrontation with the offending member and immediately report the problem to a section Moderator via PM, or by clicking on the "report post," icon under their user name.

The Moderator will evaluate the issue and take appropriate action to rectify the situation.
Personal attacks/hostility towards others
The Forum should be a place where we treat one another with civility so that it remains a fun and friendly place to hang around with other Corvette enthusiasts. Hostility to others is rude and inappropriate.

Personal attacks cannot be tolerated. Attack ideas, not fellow Forum members.
Violators have been documented.

Quick Reply: Do you miss your c7 when your're away from her?