Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Early Problems with C7

Old 12-06-2013, 11:26 AM
JVJaz
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Early Problems with C7

what has been the general experience of those you have taken delivery on their new stingray. From what I read, there seems to be a fair amount of "electronic gremlins.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:30 AM
SoCalC7
Racer

Received 153 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by JVJaz
what has been the general experience of those you have taken delivery on their new stingray. From what I read, there seems to be a fair amount of "electronic gremlins.
Scouring the issues thread (sticky) will give you a general idea. Mine has been great. Had a temporary glitch yesterday where my center console display said "service backup camera" or something, but it was gone after a restart of the car.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:31 AM
JVJaz
Instructor

Originally Posted by SoCalC7
Scouring the issues thread (sticky) will give you a general idea. Mine has been great. Had a temporary glitch yesterday where my center console display said "service backup camera" or something, but it was gone after a restart of the car.
Thanks for the reply and will do what you suggested.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:32 AM
450hp mike9
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The only problem I have is going to the local beer & wine store and getting out of there in less than 30 minutes. It seems there are no C7's on the road and they ask if they can take pictures and what is this vent for ? The weather in Atlanta allows you to drive all year long. Matter of fact I'm going to a cruise this afternoon in Downtown Canton Ga.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:34 AM
JVJaz
Instructor

Originally Posted by 450hp mike9
The only problem I have is going to the local beer & wine store and getting out of there in less than 30 minutes. It seems there are no C7's on the road and they ask if they can take pictures and what is this vent for ? The weather in Atlanta allows you to drive all year long. Matter of fact I'm going to a cruise this afternoon in Downtown Canton Ga.

Thanks, Mike, and good to know. Enjoy the drive. NJ is now getting ugly weather. Too bad. Happy holidays
Old 12-06-2013, 02:28 PM
jackhall99
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by JVJaz
Paul set up this sticky at the top of the forum for your reading enjoyment and education.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...ns-thread.html

Get notified of new replies

To Early Problems with C7

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Early Problems with C7