You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!
I'm creating this thread so that the social media team (forum member Chvey_Cust_Svc) can help you with the status of your order. Currently folks are randomly posting order numbers in other threads, sending PM's, sending profile messages to try to get additional information.
First things first, please remember, your dealer is your primary customer service person. You are paying them for this car and they have access to the GM order workbench.
Second, this is an order tracking thread. We're putting this up to help Chevy_Cust_Svc help you with the status of your new Corvette order.
Please refrain from posting in this thread unless you have an order number that you need tracked or a VIN that you need information on status.
Please only post your order number once. Someone from the Customer Service Team will contact you as quickly as possible either via this thread or via PM.
We're going to try this as an experiment. If either the forum or the Customer Service team decides that it isn't working, it will end.
My Dealer is doing a great job of keeping me informed of the status code (currently, as of 11/8, stuck at 3000 since 10/29 ). However he is not able to get a TPW from GM.
It would be nice to get a TPW since the order is R8C and I need to know when to plan travel. I am not bothering Shane and Lori since I know they are swamped with deliveries and don't firm anything up until the order gets past 3100 and has a firm TPW.
A couple of other forum members are in the same predicament and we think the hold at 3000 is due to C2Z or FAY supply problems. Normally I would not be concerned, but travel becomes almost impossible for me after the second week of December.
I suppose if my order does not get built before Thanksgiving I will just plan the Museum trip in January.