C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member,Just received C7, Project Blue Moon 1000hp build.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 04:03 PM
mmerculieff
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member,Just received C7, Project Blue Moon 1000hp build.

Just received my C7 A few days ago, Love it!!!!!! I sold my C6 a few months ago as I was getting a new one. Could not wait to get back in a corvette, I ordered a base model, as everything is going to be changed, Just waiting to finish my truck, Here in the next week and then the fun begins. In Jan will be sending car to Hennessy to get motor work and twin turbos's installed, So I have 2 months to, Replace all leather inside with blue stitching, and color match paint, most the interior, custom paint job, going on over the blue with ghost corvette emblems Thur in black, on roof and hood. Blacking out wheels and lights and upgrading breaks and rotor's and tires.

I am also building out my 2013 Dodge Laramie for SEMA. Here are a few photos of both. I love the laguna blue, i ordered a white, But someone backed out on blue so i bought it. I still have my white one coming as i might sell this one after it is complete. I don't think it will get here till after January. So timing will be perfect.

I will have some rendering of paint and interior completed soon.

Here is my last baby the day i sold here.

Old 10-24-2013, 04:25 PM
04c5z06
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Howcome you went with the base C7 instead of waiting for the hi-po version to play with?
Old 10-24-2013, 04:37 PM
mmerculieff
Navigator

Originally Posted by 04c5z06
Howcome you went with the base C7 instead of waiting for the hi-po version to play with?
I still have my deposit down on my Z51 i ordered. I am still buying it. January dealership is telling me. I will sell this one when done or keep it and just have 2. Just depends on how pissed the wife gets. She got a new 2013 bmw 328i twin turbo msport. To smooth the waters some. Had to buy both same day. So there will be upgrades to her car In The near future to calm the waters again. Lol
Old 10-24-2013, 05:24 PM
02Z06EB
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mmerculieff
I still have my deposit down on my Z51 i ordered. I am still buying it. January dealership is telling me. I will sell this one when done or keep it and just have 2. Just depends on how pissed the wife gets. She got a new 2013 bmw 328i twin turbo msport. To smooth the waters some. Had to buy both same day. So there will be upgrades to her car In The near future to calm the waters again. Lol
man i never understand with that kind of money why do women even care if you have a few extra toys, just let men be men and have fun. im sure she's not hurting for anything. they just like to bit*h lol.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:28 PM
BeaZt
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '14

Could I get those fender flares for a Silverado crew cab?
Old 10-24-2013, 05:59 PM
c7luvr
Racer

328i is a single turbo 4 cylinder.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:15 PM
mmerculieff
Navigator

Originally Posted by c7luvr
328i is a single turbo 4 cylinder.
I ment twinpower turbo. Sorry and thanks for the correction.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:30 PM
BlueOx
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

This will be fun....
Hey, look, another young guy gets a C7!!!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:57 PM
mmerculieff
Navigator

And what does that mean. Blue Ox?This is my 3rd corvette I have own and have been in a corvette car club for years. Someone that calls there self a car enthusiasts to hate on someone is pretty low in my eyes. Everyone has there own options with what they like. Also all your stainless add ons you are going to be seeing for all the C7 From American car craft on line and in every corvette parts magizine is going to be made off this car for templets. So if you would like to see things first you can follow me and my build and hate on everything I do. I love my corvettes and show them with all pride. And by the way I'm 34, and have 2 kids 12 and 6 but young. Here we go..
Old 10-24-2013, 08:59 PM
mmerculieff
Navigator

Originally Posted by 1320vetteran
Could I get those fender flares for a Silverado crew cab?
They are bushwacker flares. yes they have them for your model. The spikes I purchased of of eBay from a dog collar company.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:28 PM
CGZO6
Drifting

Received 325 Likes on 180 Posts

[/QUOTE]

Oh the horror (badge)..........

Hello, badge police. I've got something to report.

What's that you say? No one cares anymore?
Old 10-25-2013, 02:51 AM
Trackaholic
Pro

Received 154 Likes on 69 Posts

And what does that mean. Blue Ox?This is my 3rd corvette I have own and have been in a corvette car club for years. Someone that calls there self a car enthusiasts to hate on someone is pretty low in my eyes. Everyone has there own options with what they like. Also all your stainless add ons you are going to be seeing for all the C7 From American car craft on line and in every corvette parts magizine is going to be made off this car for templets. So if you would like to see things first you can follow me and my build and hate on everything I do. I love my corvettes and show them with all pride. And by the way I'm 34, and have 2 kids 12 and 6 but young. Here we go..
I don't think he meant any disrespect. There has been a history of snarky remarks from certain people saying that GM was stupid to go after a younger audience with the C7 because younger people can't afford it anyway. Ox was just having fun proving them wrong.

At least that was my take.

-T
Old 10-25-2013, 07:03 AM
BeaZt
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '14

They are bushwacker flares. yes they have them for your model. The spikes I purchased of of eBay from a dog collar company.
Thanks! I'm going to give it a shot!
Old 10-25-2013, 08:10 AM
JW Motorsports
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 265 Likes on 253 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17,'19,'22

Good looking car congrats
Old 10-25-2013, 08:40 AM
GaussianMist
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Nice truck. What is your SEMA booth location? I ll try to visit.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:08 PM
mmerculieff
Navigator

Originally Posted by GaussianMist
Nice truck. What is your SEMA booth location? I ll try to visit.
The Truck is going to sema next year, I'm Am going this year trying to find some sponsors, for the build. But not with this set up, This is just for me just to drive until march, of next year when we do a complete frame off and 18" coilover suspension. and hydro dipping most of the whole undercarriage and lift components.

Also Droping my baby off to American Car Craft on Monday and won't be able to drive it again until x-mas. Stopped by Friday and have have everything set up, They will Have my c7, and the other one doing to different styles of of aftermarket part's. I will be able to update with what they are doing as they are only 15 min from my house.

Old 10-27-2013, 01:18 PM
BlueOx
Race Director

Huh? Relax, I just said you were young. With all the guys here who think the C7 won't appeal to or be affordable by younger buyers, I disagree with them and guys like you are a great example of a younger buyer.

I said it would be fun and I meant it as far as following your project.

Last edited by BlueOx; 10-27-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To New Member,Just received C7, Project Blue Moon 1000hp build.

Old 10-27-2013, 01:38 PM
peter pan
Life Time NCM #2196

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,096 Likes on 808 Posts

Originally Posted by JW@JWMotoring.com
Good looking car congrats
Old 10-27-2013, 02:33 PM
mmerculieff
Navigator

Originally Posted by BlueOx
Huh? Relax, I just said you were young. With all the guys here who think the C7 won't appeal to or be affordable by younger buyers, I disagree with them and guys like you are a great example of a younger buyer.

I said it would be fun and I meant it as far as following your project.

Thank you Blue Ox!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2013, 02:45 PM
BlueOx
Race Director

Thank you Blue Ox!!!!!!!
Just don't put one of these on it, OK?

Quick Reply: New Member,Just received C7, Project Blue Moon 1000hp build.