"Finally" saw one in person, impressions

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 11:32 PM
9c1ny
Burning Brakes

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Default "Finally" saw one in person, impressions

I know theres a million of these threads but heres one more lol
I saw two today at Emerling Chevy in Boston NY, a sold black M7 and a available blue A6, honestly the black just did not do it for me and I own a black C6 Z06, it somehow just did not do justice to the car, the night race blue was however stunning, what a beautiful color, almost as dark as black but the brilliance and depth of the color is striking in person

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Likes- Night Race Blue, the headlights look awesome illuminated, interior is nice but it didn't "blow me away" like I thought it would, huge cargo space, fit and finish was A++

Dislikes- the front bumper (somehow I think it needs to be smooth across the front), the quarter windows look out of place (not a fan of them) the exhaust note is quiet, I was expecting a lot more in that regard, price - while a very nice vehicle for 60-70k I think I would search for a ZR1 instead

My wife and mom were with me, my wife didn't say much about them but my mom was blown away but them
I see myself owning one down the road, for now my Z06 isn't going anywhere

BTW I think the C7 could usurp the 4th gen Camaro for looking like a catfish, not that that's a bad thing

Quick Reply: "Finally" saw one in person, impressions