Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 04:09 PM
manic mike
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Paging Kelly - Chevrolet Customer Service

Hi Kelly,

You need to check out this thread: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...s-missing.html

at least to the response to my post. This person can use your help.

Thanks,
manic mike

BTW, I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Lucky you! Must be all your admirers!

Last edited by manic mike; 10-12-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:11 PM
rcallen484
Race Director

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by manic mike
Hi Kelly,

You need to check out this thread: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...s-missing.html

at least to the response to my post. This guy can use your help.

Thanks,
manic mike

BTW, I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Lucky you! Must be all your admirers!
Didn't you see her other thread? She is rescheduled for Museum delivery.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:17 PM
JoesC5
Team Owner

Received 1,700 Likes on 1,214 Posts

Originally Posted by rcallen484
Didn't you see her other thread? She is rescheduled for Museum delivery.
How do you think it would have been resolved if she had not come on this forum and told us how unhappy she was? Before all the negative responses starting coming in, didn't they reschedule her museum delivery some weeks out, and then they somehow(bad press) managed to fit her delivery in a lot sooner.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:20 PM
rcallen484
Race Director

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JoesC5
How do you think it would have been resolved if she had not come on this forum and told us how unhappy she was? Before all the negative responses starting coming in, didn't they have her scheduled way out for her museum delivery, and then they somehow(bad press) managed to fit her delivery in a lot sooner.
GM didn't want YOU on their azz Actually, it would have been resolved EXACTLY THE SAME. You, of all people (LS7), should know better than to overestimate the influence of complainers at CF./
Old 10-12-2013, 05:28 PM
JoesC5
Team Owner

Received 1,700 Likes on 1,214 Posts

GM didn't want YOU on their azz Actually, it would have been resolved EXACTLY THE SAME. You, of all people (LS7), should know better than to overestimate the influence of complainers at CF./
I was talking about the museum's rescheduling the delivery of her car, not GM's redesigning it's method of shipping cars out on the correct transporter. GM has nothing to do with the car once it arrives at the museum. After all the negative feedback, the museum moved her delivery up from the end of the line, where they stuck her, after GM shipped the car to Michigan.

But you are correct in that GM is ignoring the C6 Z06 owners.

Last edited by JoesC5; 10-12-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:39 PM
manic mike
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

You're missing the point. It is not resolved. The person who is involved in the thread that I referenced is out of travel expenses because of a last minute cancellation from a mistake that GM made, has to make another set of travel arrangements including setting aside time from his/her normal schedule, has to wait another two weeks or so for the car that was scheduled to be delivered last week, has to buy another plane ticket and other non-reimbursed costs from the previous cancellation and had to deal with an apparently misinformed and non-sympathetic GM customer service rep.

From what I have seen Kelly has done a great job in resolving bona fide issues with CF members in the past and I hope it can be done here.

I love our country. I want our country to be the best and I want our corporations to be the best. I would like that thread to end well with the majority of contributors speaking well of GM. It has not happened to date.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Crossed Flags Fan
Melting Slicks

Received 493 Likes on 276 Posts

"has to wait another two weeks or so for the car that was scheduled to be delivered..."

You're about a day behind. The museum squeezed him in for delivery on Tuesday!

Last edited by Crossed Flags Fan; 10-12-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Old 10-13-2013, 05:45 PM
Chevy Cust Svc
Race Director

Received 687 Likes on 510 Posts

Originally Posted by manic mike
Hi Kelly,

at least to the response to my post. This person can use your help.

Thanks,
manic mike

Thanks for the heads up! And yes - the inbox has been a challenge, but we love it.

Sarah (assisting Kelly)
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 10-13-2013, 06:01 PM
manic mike
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanks for the great service and response that your team always seems to do. Even on a Sunday!
Old 10-13-2013, 08:02 PM
Chevy Cust Svc
Race Director

Our pleasure!

You are a gentleman and a scholar (The Office, anyone?).

Sarah
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 10-13-2013, 09:28 PM
tubajim
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

That's what she said.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:31 PM
AORoads
Team Owner

Received 2,486 Likes on 1,948 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
"In honor of jpee"

Old 10-14-2013, 12:00 AM
Brivette77
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Sent PM

Hi Manic Mike

Thankyou for all your help. Sent a PM to Sarah with
my customers service contact numbers
Old 10-14-2013, 06:27 AM
captain47
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Kelly could you check on an update for me on rfks1p,stuck on 3000 for awhile,thanks
Old 10-14-2013, 01:04 PM
michael m baily
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by captain47
Hey Kelly could you check on an update for me on rfks1p,stuck on 3000 for awhile,thanks
Same here Kelly, stuck in Nashville, I think,.. RBDWCQ ,vin 368, really frustrated not knowing what is going on while cars are being delivered all over the country, my car was built 9-4-13 , don't even know what code it is at now, any info . would make me happy, thanks Mike
Old 10-14-2013, 07:12 PM
michael m baily
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by michael m baily
Same here Kelly, stuck in Nashville, I think,.. RBDWCQ ,vin 368, really frustrated not knowing what is going on while cars are being delivered all over the country, my car was built 9-4-13 , don't even know what code it is at now, any info . would make me happy, thanks Mike
I guess if they don't have the answer or are not allowed to give it to you.......so much for customer service!! Sorry Kelly this is not directed at you but at GM....I am just about ready to buy a Jaguar F type, I have two other Corvettes but this experience has left me very frustrated !!
Old 10-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Chevy Cust Svc
Race Director

Hey y'all,

I am so sorry I have not been very quick to get back to you. The fastest way to get a hold of me is through PM's. I know the inbox does fill up sometimes, but that is where I spend the majority of my time. When there are threads or posts I do not always see them. Sorry!

Please send me a message if you have questions or inquiries about your orders and I will do my best for you! Thanks for your patience with me through this, I am hustling!!

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 10-15-2013, 04:20 PM
Chevy Cust Svc
Race Director

Hey y'all,

I am so sorry I have not been very quick to get back to you. The fastest way to get a hold of me is through PM's. I know the inbox does fill up sometimes, but that is where I spend the majority of my time. When there are threads or posts I do not always see them. Sorry!

Please send me a message if you have questions or inquiries about your orders and I will do my best for you! Thanks for your patience with me through this, I am hustling!!

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Get notified of new replies

To Paging Kelly - Chevrolet Customer Service

Quick Reply: Paging Kelly - Chevrolet Customer Service