C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette Convertible Available to Order?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 08:03 PM
Hendrick Automotive
3rd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default From Rick Hendrick

“I recently became aware that a customer of ours was quoted a price above MSRP on a new Chevrolet Corvette. I regret that this happened as this is not common practice in any of our stores. Hendrick Automotive Group has a policy that no one will quote a price above MSRP on any new Corvettes. We have a tremendous relationship with the National Corvette Restorers Society, the Corvette museum and Corvette clubs across the country and the world. Hendrick Automotive Group has supported Corvette fundraisers and charities at the museum and private clubs in the past and this will continue in the future. As an avid collector and preserver of Corvettes, I have a lot of personal pride in our relationship with the Corvette community. Again, I regret this happened and can assure all Corvette customers that it will not happen again.” -Rick Hendrick, Chairman of Hendrick Automotive Group
Old 08-31-2013, 08:28 PM
Eagle3sh
Racer

Received 47 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Hendrick Automotive
“I recently became aware that a customer of ours was quoted a price above MSRP on a new Chevrolet Corvette. I regret that this happened as this is not common practice in any of our stores. Hendrick Automotive Group has a policy that no one will quote a price above MSRP on any new Corvettes. We have a tremendous relationship with the National Corvette Restorers Society, the Corvette museum and Corvette clubs across the country and the world. Hendrick Automotive Group has supported Corvette fundraisers and charities at the museum and private clubs in the past and this will continue in the future. As an avid collector and preserver of Corvettes, I have a lot of personal pride in our relationship with the Corvette community. Again, I regret this happened and can assure all Corvette customers that it will not happen again.” -Rick Hendrick, Chairman of Hendrick Automotive Group
I thank you for your post. I feel most of us on this forum thought you would personally take care of this wrong as soon as you were informed. It is vital to the economy of the BG area for the C7 to be a huge success. There will be nothing limited about this car except your vin#1 that would justify a " market adjustment price".
Old 08-31-2013, 09:57 PM
sprta
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 49 Posts

Has anyone else noticed that whoever replied was a junior member since Aug 2013 hmmmmm
Old 08-31-2013, 10:32 PM
Slappy3243
Burning Brakes

Received 33 Likes on 14 Posts

My dealer told me that there were about 25 convertible allocations in his last consensus and only 4 coupes. Doesn't that mean that the convertible option was already in the system?
Old 08-31-2013, 10:50 PM
0Hendrick Chevrolet in Cary
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Slappy3243
My dealer told me that there were about 25 convertible allocations in his last consensus and only 4 coupes. Doesn't that mean that the convertible option was already in the system?
Yes. We also got more convertibles than coupes in this last consensus. At the time I posted we were not sure.

Quick Reply: Corvette Convertible Available to Order?