Sponsored by:

C6>>>>c7>>>>c8 :-)

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 03:05 PM
bluesdaddy
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6>>>>c7>>>>c8 :-)

Hello, my friends... and even though 'No-One' agrees with me 'that's fine', use to that... (Especially after 30 plus years of marriage) lol Anyway back in the day, we owned 15 Corvettes, and our C6 is the first new one..and.. amazes me, why (anyone), would ever want a C7, I know you'll make 'personal attacks', because you're not wanting to address the issue, to reply with an (intelligent) response... I Got-It:-)
and.. unlike (a lot), of people My wife worked 2 jobs and I worked 3 to pay for them...
Point is... What kind of person, actually LQQKS, at this (C7), Copy-Cat Corvette, and would waste (THEIR)-money on it? I mean, ( It has a Ferrari Front-end and A Camaro Rear End )...So Why purchase a Two-seat Camaro, for at least double the price?
and.. YES... Zora Arkus-Duntov, would turn-over in his grave, (MY-HERO!).. GOOGLE-IT !!!
and.. Yes, I still (TRY) to be Friends, as per not only Corvette Owners, but, all people, until they can't place an intellectual sentence together...
C8>> Will wait.. for it, if still above ground, and not a ( COPY-CAT )..Thank-you, Bob
We can agree to disagree, I have no problem with that....
and.. Keep your little Smiles, out of it, just indicates, you can't express yourself..
Old 07-27-2013, 03:09 PM
PryOpenUr3rdEye
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bluesdaddy
What kind of person, actually LQQKS, at this (C7), Copy-Cat Corvette, and would waste (THEIR)-money on it?
Why do people waste $ on anything?

If you buy the car/drive it and it gets you from point A to point B, how is it a waste?

It is a car, not a kidney...relax
Old 07-27-2013, 03:10 PM
Bill17601
AIR FORCE VETERAN
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 439 Likes on 196 Posts

Having a bad day?
Old 07-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Glenmcp
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 574 Likes on 328 Posts

Do you have a new stove, TV, toaster or phone that someone else would say is no better than the old one?
Old 07-27-2013, 03:14 PM
gthal
Safety Car

Received 1,170 Likes on 486 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill17601
Having a bad day?
I think he is having a GREAT day because based on how it is written, he's either really drunk or smoked some wacky-tobaccy.

and.. he (doesn't) sense make.
and.. flawed (theories) implore more research >> subject C7 - GOOGLE-IT !!
Old 07-27-2013, 03:16 PM
lt4obsesses
Le Mans Master

Received 481 Likes on 261 Posts

I guess the only real intelligent response is to wish you luck and enjoy the C6, beautiful cars and forver will be. To each his own.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,067 Likes on 6,169 Posts

The basic flaw in your tirade is that your opinion is the only correct opinion. Fine, you don't like the looks of the C7. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Likewise, I am entitled to my opinion and I think the C7 design is fantastic. Since I like it, I would not be wasting my money on it any more than I wasted my money buying a C5 or a C6 (I liked both of them too).
Old 07-27-2013, 03:41 PM
Speednet
Melting Slicks

Received 755 Likes on 332 Posts

Hello, my friends... and even though 'No-One' agrees with me 'that's fine', use to that... (Especially after 30 plus years of marriage) lol Anyway back in the day, we owned 15 Corvettes, and our C6 is the first new one..and.. amazes me, why (anyone), would ever want a C7, I know you'll make 'personal attacks', because you're not wanting to address the issue, to reply with an (intelligent) response... I Got-It:-)
and.. unlike (a lot), of people My wife worked 2 jobs and I worked 3 to pay for them...
Point is... What kind of person, actually LQQKS, at this (C7), Copy-Cat Corvette, and would waste (THEIR)-money on it? I mean, ( It has a Ferrari Front-end and A Camaro Rear End )...So Why purchase a Two-seat Camaro, for at least double the price?
and.. YES... Zora Arkus-Duntov, would turn-over in his grave, (MY-HERO!).. GOOGLE-IT !!!
and.. Yes, I still (TRY) to be Friends, as per not only Corvette Owners, but, all people, until they can't place an intellectual sentence together...
C8>> Will wait.. for it, if still above ground, and not a ( COPY-CAT )..Thank-you, Bob
and.. Keep your little Smiles, out of it, just indicates, you can't express yourself..
The reason why so many people want the C7 is simple: You, sir, are wrong.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:41 PM
Glenmcp
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 574 Likes on 328 Posts

Is it just me or is his writing a lot like kokoa87?
Old 07-27-2013, 03:45 PM
MitchAlsup
Le Mans Master

Received 1,592 Likes on 784 Posts

Point is... What kind of person, actually LQQKS, at this (C7), Copy-Cat Corvette, and would waste (THEIR)-money on it?
The interrior alone is enough to make me want this car.
The exterrior alone is enough...
Then you add in a great motor, great suspension, great chassis and what could go wrong.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Sin City
Le Mans Master

Received 4,116 Likes on 1,470 Posts
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Had a little too much sangria in the hot sun today have ya?
Old 07-27-2013, 03:49 PM
direct007
Melting Slicks

Received 2,007 Likes on 1,025 Posts

Originally Posted by Glenmcp
Is it just me or is his writing a lot like kokoa87?
Old 07-27-2013, 04:06 PM
OnPoint
The Consigliere
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5,432 Likes on 2,268 Posts

OP, get what you want and enjoy what you have. If you like what you have, then all is well.

The 7 appeals to others, myself included; it doesn't to you. No biggie. Drive what flips your skirt.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:07 PM
slief
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

It amazes me that somebody would come to a C7 enthusiast forum and post such rubbish.. Maybe you should quit trolling the C7 forum go back to the Ford or Dodge forum where you belong!

As you duly noted, nobody would agree with you. Clearly you are NOT a C7 enthusiast and have nothing logical let alone sensible to contribute. Time to grow up and run along! I'm sure your pitiful and worthless observations (opinions) would be welcome with the Mustang or Camaro crowd!

Last edited by slief; 07-27-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:11 PM
bmacZO6
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

What handle did you go by before you got booted off the forum last month?
Old 07-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Snorman
Scraping the splitter.
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,028 Likes on 486 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by slief
It amazes me that somebody would come to a C7 enthusiast forum and post such rubbish.. Maybe you should quit trolling the C7 forum go back to the Ford or Dodge forum where you belong!

As you duly noted, nobody would agree with you. Clearly you are NOT a C7 enthusiast and have nothing logical let alone sensible to contribute. Time to grow up and run along! I'm sure your pitiful and worthless observations (opinions) would be welcome with the Mustang or Camaro crowd!
Bingo.
And I loved this part...
Yes, I still (TRY) to be Friends, as per not only Corvette Owners, but, all people, until they can't place an intellectual sentence together...

There wasn't an "intellectual sentence" in that entire mess of a post.
S.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:27 PM
gthal
Safety Car

Received 1,170 Likes on 486 Posts

Originally Posted by Snorman
And I loved this part...

S.
I missed that when I read the original post because it was so incoherent that I stopped reading

Get notified of new replies

To C6>>>>c7>>>>c8 :-)

Old 07-27-2013, 04:27 PM
slief
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Snorman
Bingo.
And I loved this part...

S.
Clearly what the OP lacks in intellect, he makes up for with stupidity.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:30 PM
speedlink
Safety Car

Received 599 Likes on 373 Posts

I guess you need to stay on the C6 forum. You may get some sympathy. The C6 is a great car. The C7 is an upgrade. You don't need to like it. Just like what you have. Stay there.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:31 PM
harlold
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

Is this William Faulkner and a terrible stream of consciousness bunch of blabbering?

Quick Reply: C6>>>>c7>>>>c8 :-)