Sponsored by:

Silver C7 Photos: Stingray today in Hillsborough, CA

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 10:21 PM
NW94Z
Melting Slicks

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by michael m baily
It seems there are cars showing up all over the US....why not in the N.W.....we love the new C7 too !!!
I'm really hoping they are going to have one at the LeMay museum for the 60th anniversary of the Corvette festivities. Dates are 8/9 - 8/10. If not then maybe for the annual Seattle auto show.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:24 AM
-vet
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Default 11 it is

Originally Posted by ZL-1
One of the display cars at the NCM June 27-28 was silver with red interior, black wheels, red calipers, and CF roof.

Its serial number was 000011.

This appears to be the same display car.

Thanks for the s/n info there ZL-1. You always have the inside scoop!
Old 07-22-2013, 09:34 AM
harley2
Melting Slicks

Received 1,339 Likes on 590 Posts

[QUOTE=C7 4 Me;1584466861]I'm going with Cyber Grey Metallic and I'm actually toying with the idea of Red. I'm stuck between Black, Kalahari, and Red. Red seems the least practical, but possibly the most fun and constrasting. My wife likes Kalahari, and I currently have black in the dealership order system.

It's going to be tough to pick. I think that red might actually be nice because, with 2LT, there will be more black than red anyway.

Thanks for pics!

I went with CG with 3lt red interior,blk wheels,red calipers. I'm thinking it will be classy & sporty!!
Old 07-22-2013, 12:58 PM
michael m baily
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

[QUOTE=harley2;1584469791]
Originally Posted by C7 4 Me
I'm going with Cyber Grey Metallic and I'm actually toying with the idea of Red. I'm stuck between Black, Kalahari, and Red. Red seems the least practical, but possibly the most fun and constrasting. My wife likes Kalahari, and I currently have black in the dealership order system.

It's going to be tough to pick. I think that red might actually be nice because, with 2LT, there will be more black than red anyway.

Thanks for pics!

I went with CG with 3lt red interior,blk wheels,red calipers. I'm thinking it will be classy & sporty!!
Just talked to the Lemay museum in Tacoma, they are working on trying to get some C7s, for the big Corvette display on 8-9-13, no promises , we NW C7 fans need to see this car in person too, they are hoping for about 500 Corvettes in the area this weekend !!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:18 PM
C7 4 Me
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C7 4 Me

Quoting myself and bumping my own thread is lame, so apologies. But, I cant stop looking at this picture. This car looks GREAT in silver, and I'm not a silver car guy. This car REALLY POPPED in the strong sun, and while surrounded with all the greenery. It totally emphasizes the lines and details of the car. I recall a recent poll on this forum or some data showing that Silver has not been a popular color so far.

I really wish there was a car like this going around in Cyber Grey Metallic so I could compare. I have CGM on order with my dealer, and now I'm sort of waffling.

Having too long to think about this sucks.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:13 AM
BlueSting
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Crud....missed it! There have been so few C7s in California
Old 07-23-2013, 02:11 AM
dr4carz
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I salute those brave members that have ordered the C7 without even seeing or driving it!!! We all appreciate all your contributions for the rest of us.

Quick Reply: Silver C7 Photos: Stingray today in Hillsborough, CA