Possible Poll on Current Car

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 12:11 PM
Durnberg
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13
Default Possible Poll on Current Car

I can barely thread water and don't know how to set up a poll but on many threads there are references to C6 owners that might have a C7 on order. I would be interested in seeing where the new C7 owners come from. First time Corvette owner, C6 owner or earlier model Corvette, back to Corvette ownership after not owning one currently. Maybe even what car they are selling or trading to make room for the C7.

Me, I'm a first time Corvette owner coming from a Ford Mustang 5.0. Which, by the way, is a better car than I thought it would be after driving Porsches (Boxster S and Cayman S) for 6 years. Muscular little devil with some rough edges but a better drive than I expected.

I figure that we are far enough into the ordering process to get some results. So how many current C6/5 owners did order the new C7, how many of you are first time Corvette owners? Is anyone interested in a poll and can set one up?
Old 07-14-2013, 12:20 PM
rothchilds
Melting Slicks

Received 49 Likes on 37 Posts

when you hit the "post new thread" button, scroll all the way to the bottom, and you will see the option to include a poll and the number of choices you want to setup. When you continue it allows you to setup the poll. Try it out, and you can have yours setup in a few minutes. If you still need help I can set it up for you.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:24 PM
BlueOx
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by rothchilds
when you hit the "post new thread" button, scroll all the way to the bottom, and you will see the option to include a poll and the number of choices you want to setup. When you continue it allows you to setup the poll. Try it out, and you can have yours setup in a few minutes. If you still need help I can set it up for you.
Have your questions figured out ahead of time as you only have about 5 minutes to put them it all together or you will have to start over...which is a PITA.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:31 PM
Durnberg
Racer

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by rothchilds
Thanks I am going to give it a try. Need some new skills to go along with my new status as retired, 7 weeks and counting .
Old 07-14-2013, 01:14 PM
Durnberg
Racer

St. Jude Donor '13

@rothchilds
I was able to select poll and indicated that my question number was 6 but only saw submit new thread as an option. Do I configure the poll first then select poll at bottom?

Here is what I am thinking:

Title: Poll of C7 Owners, previous Corvette History

If you have a C7 on order, what is your current Corvette experience?
1. First time Corvette owner, you may post separately what car you currently have and may trade/sell to make room for your C7.
2. Current C6 owner.
3. Current C5 owner.
4. Current C4 owner.
5. Earlier model Corvette owner.
6. Previous Corvette owner but do not currently own a Corvette.

Thanks, if you want to post this poll go ahead or you can try to get me pass that first stage after selecting poll. I thought I would get some configuration tool but I am missing something.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:16 PM
BlueOx
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Durnberg
@rothchilds
I was able to select poll and indicated that my question number was 6 but only saw submit new thread as an option. Do I configure the poll first then select poll at bottom?
Yes.

Get notified of new replies

To Possible Poll on Current Car

Quick Reply: Possible Poll on Current Car