C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any forum dealers want my business/deposit?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 11:37 PM
JoesC5
Team Owner

Received 1,699 Likes on 1,213 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeyTX
They sure look similar. I was a young one when my folks would take my sister and I on it to visit family out west.
They look very close to the same. You pretty well have to know your diesels to tell the difference. I never had the chance to ride the original CZ. Boy, were you lucky.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:03 AM
MikeyTX
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,337 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15- '16-'17-‘18-‘19-'20-'21
NCM Lifetime Member

Originally Posted by JoesC5
They look very close to the same. You pretty well have to know your diesels to tell the difference. I never had the chance to ride the original CZ. Boy, were you lucky.
Yup ............. Not the same since AmTrack took over. Denver Zephyr was pretty cool too. Problem was having to lay over to switch trains in Denver for the rest of the trip west. Mom hated flying with a passion, hence the train to the west coast.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:57 PM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Received 1,554 Likes on 557 Posts

Originally Posted by mark1107
Now that I have your attention,

I know I am late to the game,

but I'd love to put a deposit down on a C7.

Please PM me.

Thank you,

Mark
Just sent you a PM.......I have been at every MAJOR event this year, letting it be known we wanted your business....

Happy to help, check out your message and lets rock!

Thank-you!
Old 07-05-2013, 01:02 PM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Greg00Coupe
One of the mysteries of life....... no dealer comes to you. You put a post out there like this and you would think someone would say sure I'll sell ya one.

I think I am done ordering cars. I'll go to their lot, see it, negotiate and make my mind up.

Have not found a dealer who makes the process as smooth as it should be. Yea you may think oh so and so did me well but when push comes to shove or there is an issue, all they worry about is themselves.
I see you are from Canton.....not sure if you are in the Buckeye Corvette Club?!?! I was the guest speaker a couple months back and only a coupe hours south of you....we are on of the top dealers in the nation for Corvette....would love to assist, no hassle is the key for sure!

I know what you go through up there and promise that is not the case with us and myself...20 years JUST Corvette, proud to be a representative. There are a lot of great Corvetters in your area.....in fact we are sponsoring Corvettes at Corsa end of this month and I am the sponsor dealer for the Solon Corvette night August 6th!

My cell
740-739-8377

Old 07-05-2013, 01:39 PM
jspridge
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Rick Conti is the real deal, and you won't find a dealer more eager to work for you than him. You won't regret giving him an opportunity to win your business. I chose him, and he's been great to work with on my ever-changing C7 order!

Last edited by jspridge; 07-05-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: wrong meaning in original...
Old 07-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Big Dan 427
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JoesC5
Even the holdback. If you were a dealer, would you rather have 3% holdback on a $65,000 Corvette or 3% holdback on a $20,000 Cruze?

Also, I bet it takes less of the dealer's time to sell a Corvette than it does to sell a Cruze.
This is so true, and don't forget Joe the dealers won't be paying any juice to float these cars, they should be off of their floor plan almost immediately. In a round about way that is another "cost of doing business" savings for the dealer, juice on a 55k triple net adds up quick.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:39 PM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Originally Posted by jspridge
Rick Conti is the real deal, and you won't find a dealer more eager to work for you than him. You won't regret giving him an opportunity to win your business. I chose him, and he's been great to work with on my ever-changing C7 order!
Thank-you VERY much...

Because of the large allocation we have, the amount of cars given in recent consensus and with convertibles being on hold...

MANY OF YOU, I can take your order NOW and place it!

My phone is blowing up today.....email my be best
RickConti@Coughlincars.com

Thank-you again for advance considerations!

Quick Reply: Any forum dealers want my business/deposit?