Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saw Night Race Blue on a Camaro - Looks Great

Old 06-27-2013, 03:06 PM
66dreams
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Saw Night Race Blue on a Camaro - Looks Great

I've been trying to decide what color to get so I went to a nearby Chevy dealer to see if they had a NRB C6. No C6 but they had a Camaro in NRB. I think it's called Blue Ray on the Camaro. It looks great. At a distance almost black in the sunlight but looks very dark blue in the highlight areas when up close. It is definitely darker than Cyber Gray. It also had what appears to be the Kalahari interior but was called Mojave. I was thinking Cyber Gray but may go with NRB with the Kalahari interior. Z51 coupe, silver wheels, 2LT, mag ride, performance exhaust.

If you can't yet see a C7 the Camaro is being painted in several C7 colors per the paint codes. Decent way to get a feel for how it will look.

I'll be at the ALMS/WEC race in Austin this September. Hopefully there will be a C7 there so I can get my first look if they haven't arrived at local dealers by then.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:10 PM
theDRisin
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 66dreams
NRB with the Kalahari interior. Z51 coupe, silver wheels, 2LT, mag ride, performance exhaust.
That's exactly what I have on my order form!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:38 PM
Bill17601
AIR FORCE VETERAN
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 439 Likes on 196 Posts

I am between NRB and CG. Both look really good with the vents. I stood between them at the NY show and the CG shined better. I am still not sure. The one thing I am sure of is Brownstone. I have had Oak in my last two cars and need a change.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:08 PM
66dreams
Pro

Originally Posted by theDRisin
That's exactly what I have on my order form!
The combination looks great. I'm sure it will look even better on the C7. I never really considered a blue car before but this color looks really good.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:16 PM
66dreams
Pro

Originally Posted by Bill17601
I am between NRB and CG. Both look really good with the vents. I stood between them at the NY show and the CG shined better. I am still not sure. The one thing I am sure of is Brownstone. I have had Oak in my last two cars and need a change.
I'm not completely sure either but the NRB looks much better than I thought it would. I think the Brownstone will look great with either color.

Have you had any trouble keeping the Oak looking good? I have Ebony on my C6.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:32 AM
CRABBYJ
Safety Car

Received 1,293 Likes on 722 Posts
Unmodified C8 of the Year 2021 Finalist
2018 C7 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Bill17601
Both good choices but if it was down to either NRB or CG I would pick the NRB. Why? IMO it has a wider range of appearance in various lighting conditions than CG. From looking almost black at night to a very deep "midnight blue" in the sunlight. Either one will not disappoint with a brownstone interior.

Get notified of new replies

To Saw Night Race Blue on a Camaro - Looks Great

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Saw Night Race Blue on a Camaro - Looks Great