Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 11:06 AM
lt4obsesses
Le Mans Master

Received 481 Likes on 261 Posts

Originally Posted by DREAMERAK
One other thing Tadge said "we haven't told you everything"
Yeah, I guess they still have some 2013 Z06's to sell

From the little, "here and there" comments you get from the design people on vids, I get the feeling that there's still quite a bit of tweaking going on. They have a few months before they have to start building them for real.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Unsprung
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dif
But, anyone simply looking at the "numbers" is missing what the complete C7 package is going to deliver

What he said.

Horsepower is one element of performance. But the C7 is a sophisticated combination of many new - and newly-engineered - elements.

What if the total C7 package allows you to drive the car at the limit... with greater confidence? (versus the C6)
Old 02-02-2013, 12:08 PM
KABAL182
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Aaron Keating
Honestly the blind spot of the Gen 4 F Body never bothered me. There were ways to check around it easily enough especially on the driver side, as the window, and the hatch back both provide enough visibility to see any vehicle along the blind spot.

the C7's doesn't really look that bad to me either.

The Current Fatmaro on the other hand, even if you've sat in one for abit, to me feels cramped. Like I'm in a bunker instead of a car. I can see alright, technically but I just get so claustrophobic in one of those cars.
..I hope there is room for a bigger guy in the c7 , or I wont be able to buy one. Im 6-1'' and have wide shoulders 56 jacket. I was never comfortable in a C4 just could not drive it, I have owned C5's and a C6GS. If the C7 is as cramped as the Camaro, they have lost a buyer. Its not just hp that make someone decide to upgrade.

Quick Reply: From 436HP to 450HP...is it worth it?