You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!
1_Paint the rear difuser body color... it brings the whole car back into harmony.
2_Aftermarket rims because the Z51 rims do nothing for the car. HRE photoshop just illustrated that the Z51 rims are a clear and present danger to the asthetics of car.
3_Body colored Side Cove Grill or stainless steel /titanium
4_Black Chrome race mesh grill up front
Last edited by matthewelle; 01-25-2013 at 04:18 PM.
1. Paint black rear bumper/diffuser body color on Day#1 @ dealer!
2. Add body colored side roof spears if not included. Body wrap material?
3. Change the 4 big round pipes to "squared" types shown in photochops.
4. Add rear spoiler on Day#1 @ dealer if not included.
5. Tint all windows on Day #1
6 Remove awkward misplaced "Corvette" lettering from center rear.