a redesigned c7 rear

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 07:36 AM
SpinMonster
Tech Contributor

Received 178 Likes on 124 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by BlueOx
GM today announced they feel strongly enough about their tail light/cooling system design that they will develop an algorithm that will engage the AFM system if customizers remove the factory tail light/cooling systems. This will leave all customizers operating with only 4 cylinders until dealers reboot the system at customer cost.

GM also announced they will be selling conversion kits for C6 owners to convert their tail lights to far better C7 tail light system, that includes the specialized cooling system venting.

Well its clear its not the lights themselves on the C7 that I hate because this picture looks like the nicest rear ever on a corvette. In fact, I'd do that too my C6 if I still owned it and it was available.

There is just something to the boxed-in square butt on the C7 that is decidedly grand-am cheap looking to me. I also hate the ZR1 full length spoiler on the C6 and its standard on the C7.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:54 AM
REVAK
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by impactblue
I was bored and I'm not photoshop pro but I made a new design that I liked, aside from tail lights, which I'd liked to have seen like the c6 design but LEDS.

I'll be in the market for one of these guys if someone decides to make a rear bumper with a better design, I can't get over that fiasco!

Hope people like and again, excuse my amateur skills, I know the tail lights suck more than the rest of it.
I like your design .
Old 03-23-2013, 07:56 AM
tonyh2000
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03

Passed the 45 day rule for old threads.