C7 Z06 Speculation

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 11:04 PM
vant
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SCM_Crash
That's GM, and that's how they do it.
Well they ARE in business to make money.

*waits for the peanut gallery*

Old 01-22-2010, 12:16 PM
SCM_Crash
Le Mans Master

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I agree, and I don't disagree with their tactics. It works out for everyone actually.

When those guys sell their first year Vettes to get "upgraded" trims, someone else gets a low miles used yet new Vette for way cheaper than sticker. As far as I see it, it's good that GM works like this.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:19 AM
JDMUSCLE
Drifting

Received 105 Likes on 64 Posts

Having two high end vettes is kind of odd provided that GM has never done this before... Coupled with the bad economy and heavily affected car industry... I can really see GM just keeping the profits made on the base n the vert models of the C7 for the first few years after debut and maybe a FRC type of spin off during the later years of the model run. Well, all this being pure speculation... Anything can change if the economy improves unexpectadely and GM decides to keep this 5 model vette line up for the next generstion!!
Old 02-21-2010, 08:03 AM
murdockz12
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sigh, stop jinxing it with all that no z06 crap. No z06 = no vette for me or any other sports car for that matter, and I read some where on the fourm that a guy wanted manuals terminated lol. Yuck an auto sports car, thats just disgusting to me, not much fun "umm shift to s now floor it" wtf? how is that fun?

Quick Reply: C7 Z06 Speculation