C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone interested in a bullet proof billet sequential with quick change rear end?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2021, 07:14 PM
BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKT Performance
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 207 Posts

Default Anyone interested in a bullet proof billet sequential with quick change rear end?

The development of the 6XD transmission package for the C7's is complete!!
We've developed it for the C5's and C6's already with great success. Below are some photos.

This is unequivocally, the most powerful solution for our Corvettes. It's a complete billet sequential system that’s a complete, bolt-in solution for those that don'’t want to keep throwing money at their transmission and don'’t care to play with the automatics. They each have a Billet case, 300m and 9310 shafts and gears throughout, billet pump with integrated spray bar system.

Since this is a racing transmission, the gear ratios from gear to gear remain relatively close. There is no such thing as a .65 6th gear ratio however there are many gear options for each gear. Although there isn’t a low 6th gear option, overdrive is an option and you can top out 6th gear at any power level. The differential is a RTS 1000 built from a Winters 8500 series case, using a Torsen center section and 300m shafts. It incorporates a 10" ring and pinion combo. With the quick-change differential, you gain the ability to have almost countless ratio options. The gears can be changed easily, literally in minutes. Here's an example of how it benefits you: Imagine for a moment that you want to have your car top out 6th gear (yes, you can go WOT in 6th!) in the 1/8mi this weekend and the following weekend, you have a 1/2mi race. You would remove 6 cap screws, change one pair of gears (they cost around 88.00/pair) and you're ready to go. This has the best of the best of everything and will hold anything you can throw at it. So far it's held up to many high powered cars including a number of Dodge Vipers (including one making 2700whp), some abusive, high-powered Formula Pro Drift series cars, making well north of 1kwhp (and they aren't always spinning).

This kit will be 100% complete from end to end with a 10" quick change differential, custom DSS Level 5 Race axle shafts, custom torque tube with custom DSS shaft, shifter and many options, including bluetooth paddle shifting, automatic shifting after launch, rev matching on down shifts, torque (fuel/spark) cut on the upshifts and more. It’s not cheap but it’s important to consider not only what's included, but what it’s capable of. There is currently no product on this planet that even comes remotely close to doing what this 6XD package will do or holding the kinds of power that this has already held up to. When all things are taken into consideration, it's an incredible price. For those of you that don't want to give up the interaction with your car that a manual transmission offers, don't want to worry about making 1k 2k even 3kwhp and having your transmission and differential break regularly, this will be the only real, viable option for a street car.Here's what we need:

Please PM me directly. Do not contact RTS or 6XD as this may cause you to pay more. I am direct with these guys and represent the Corvettes.

Bret

Last edited by BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKT Performance; 12-09-2022 at 06:17 PM.
Old 01-24-2021, 11:30 PM
123sugey
Dig
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 761 Likes on 517 Posts

OMG ... this is just awesome to say the least.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:20 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default Ttt

^^^ I agree
Old 01-25-2021, 10:25 AM
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by 123sugey
OMG ... this is just awesome to say the least.
Originally Posted by robert miller
^^^ I agree
thanks guys!
I held out until I could find something to hold my power.
I wanted to be able to spool up the turbos and dump the clutch and not have to worry about things blowing up. After years of searching, I found my match.
They'll remove the rear drivetrain and 3D scan the car with a Haas scanner. Then work in the 3D environment to make it all come together. It can shift at lightning speeds so any boosted cars won't lose all their boost and have to rebuild it before accelerating farther down the track. I have one C7 owner that I'm discussing with so far. I'll keep everybody posted.

Offering products from A&A Superchargers, East Coast Superchargers, Mechman Alternators, Mantic clutches, RPS clutches, Kooks Headers, Lakewood, LG, Brian Tooley Racing, Comp Cams, FAST, ARP, UPP Turbo systems, Wiseco, Callies, K1, MAST Motorsports, Haltech and many more. PM me for details.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:49 PM
LuckyC7Z06
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 140 Likes on 104 Posts

Messaged
Old 01-29-2021, 10:56 AM
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by LuckyC7Z06
Messaged
Replied!
Old 01-29-2021, 11:03 AM
acroy
Le Mans Master

Received 1,437 Likes on 863 Posts

I don't even have a C7. Makes me want to buy one so I can volunteer
That is an amazing piece of machinery
Good luck!
Old 01-29-2021, 10:50 PM
BooSSted
Drifting

Received 309 Likes on 250 Posts

Curious where this lands in cost spectrum... I think the Viper boys are around the $35-$40K mark. This thing will flyyyyy though, these transmission are unreal.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:08 AM
C5-VERT
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 280 Likes on 213 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

I know Katech had them around $20k when I saw their article and the first one they did. That may not be installed but I do my own work so that price seemed fairly reasonable. My buddy has a purple viper ACR with 1900 wheel (Calvo) and a sequential he paid mid-twenties for his. Course it's a 9 liter stroker (he did that first) and now it's twin turbo with MOTEC doing boost by gear. I think he's even doing the first billet block viper now. But regardless his sequential is crazy fast but it's violent. I will tell you that. It absolutely jerks you around the cabin. Not as streetable as I would like. But still awesome.
The following users liked this post:
KnightmareLS1 (01-29-2023)
Old 02-01-2021, 03:30 PM
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by BooSSted
Curious where this lands in cost spectrum... I think the Viper boys are around the $35-$40K mark. This thing will flyyyyy though, these transmission are unreal.
Keep in mind this is an entire rear drivetrain including torque tube, diff and axles. A fully optioned system is around 35k

Originally Posted by C5-VERT
I know Katech had them around $20k when I saw their article and the first one they did. That may not be installed but I do my own work so that price seemed fairly reasonable. My buddy has a purple viper ACR with 1900 wheel (Calvo) and a sequential he paid mid-twenties for his. Course it's a 9 liter stroker (he did that first) and now it's twin turbo with MOTEC doing boost by gear. I think he's even doing the first billet block viper now. But regardless his sequential is crazy fast but it's violent. I will tell you that. It absolutely jerks you around the cabin. Not as streetable as I would like. But still awesome.
I'm guessing that Katech is sacrificing your 6060 and filling it with PPG guts. If that's the case, that system literally won't hold half what this one will, depending on how it's used.
Calvo was sacrificing 6060's and installing PPG gear sets for his sequentials until he started having customers that wanted to get more serious. At that point, he began using these 6XD transmissions with other differentials. He has one with a 6XD making 2700+whp and I believe he has one that just became the very first to break a 6XD after 13 1/4mi events with hard launches. The 6XD team immediately came out with a much more robust, stronger countershaft that will hold 3500+whp. Any customer that already has the 6XD that wants to upgrade that shaft, they're giving the shaft to the customer at no charge and charging only labor to install the new one. Great customer service IMO.

When you mention how it jerks you around, there are very easy ways to make adjustments to soften that with the stand alone ECUs like the Haltech that I run.
The following 4 users liked this post by BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKT Performance:
BooSSted (02-02-2021), C5-VERT (02-02-2021), KnightmareLS1 (01-29-2023), robert miller (02-02-2021)
Old 02-02-2021, 09:52 PM
BooSSted
Drifting

Received 309 Likes on 250 Posts

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKT Performance
Keep in mind this is an entire rear drivetrain including torque tube, diff and axles. A fully optioned system is around 35k

I'm guessing that Katech is sacrificing your 6060 and filling it with PPG guts. If that's the case, that system literally won't hold half what this one will, depending on how it's used.
Calvo was sacrificing 6060's and installing PPG gear sets for his sequentials until he started having customers that wanted to get more serious. At that point, he began using these 6XD transmissions with other differentials. He has one with a 6XD making 2700+whp and I believe he has one that just became the very first to break a 6XD after 13 1/4mi events with hard launches. The 6XD team immediately came out with a much more robust, stronger countershaft that will hold 3500+whp. Any customer that already has the 6XD that wants to upgrade that shaft, they're giving the shaft to the customer at no charge and charging only labor to install the new one. Great customer service IMO.

When you mention how it jerks you around, there are very easy ways to make adjustments to soften that with the stand alone ECUs like the Haltech that I run.

I'll be subbed to this, depending on where i take the csr next this will be on my shortlist of things to pursue!!
Old 03-01-2021, 04:20 PM
Supporting Vendor

I've met a lot of nice people but no takers yet. This will be a great deal for someone if they care to take advantage. If we don't get one soon, we might just buy one. That would be a loss for someone that really wants to take advantage of a great deal.
Old 03-01-2021, 06:34 PM
C5-VERT
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 280 Likes on 213 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Jesus if I didn't already have $65k in my build already and putting a pool in at my house in 2 months then a new shop next I would be all over this. I would be interested in the "special price with being a donor car". I have no idea what you guys are wanting...
Old 03-02-2021, 09:04 AM
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by C5-VERT
Jesus if I didn't already have $65k in my build already and putting a pool in at my house in 2 months then a new shop next I would be all over this. I would be interested in the "special price with being a donor car". I have no idea what you guys are wanting...

A fully loaded system with bell housing, torque tube, transmission, differential, axles, load cell, GCU and every other available option is around 35k. When installing these, it requires both transmission and differential cover as well as a pump for the differential cooler. When considering round-trip, door to door transportation of your vehicle to and from the shop, complete installation and testing, that'll add more than 5k. BTW The one thing they don't do is any OEM electronics programming. That will be the responsibility of someone else. With all things considered, I expect whoever takes advantage of this will easily save $8000.
C5-VERT (03-02-2021)
Old 12-09-2022, 06:18 PM
Supporting Vendor

They are now available for C7's

contact me directly!
Old 01-02-2024, 08:38 PM
Supporting Vendor

C7 Kits are in play and have been for quite a while now. There is now also a 6XD-X upgrade available which we expect to hold 3500whp reliably. Please contact me directly if I can help. 972-741-7457
Lux (01-08-2024)

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone interested in a bullet proof billet sequential with quick change rear end?

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in a bullet proof billet sequential with quick change rear end?