Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*SOLD* 2018 Z06 Carbon 65 Edition, Coupe, M7 with PPF and Modesta Coating in VA

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2020, 01:26 PM
Zjoe6
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,941 Likes on 2,427 Posts

Saw one of these at Road America on display. The paint and blue colors look completely awesome in person. I wanted to buy it right there and then. What a deal.
The following users liked this post:
Z06-In-NOVA (04-25-2020)
Old 04-25-2020, 01:27 PM
Z06-In-NOVA
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Zjoe6
Saw one of these at Road America on display. The paint and blue colors look completely awesome in person. I wanted to buy it right there and then. What a deal.
Appreciate the kind words! I have never been a blue accent guy on any car but you’re absolutely right they mesh so well together. I’m no cameraman so I probably can’t capture just how good the car looks in person! You have to see it!
Old 04-25-2020, 08:56 PM
BlueGrandsport
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I really hope you sell this soon, cause I'm trying not to rationalize buying it! What a great looking Vette...
Z06-In-NOVA (04-25-2020)
Old 04-25-2020, 09:38 PM
Z06-In-NOVA
Intermediate

Originally Posted by BlueGrandsport
I really hope you sell this soon, cause I'm trying not to rationalize buying it! What a great looking Vette...
do you need some help? Let’s talk about it
Old 04-29-2020, 07:57 PM
Z06-In-NOVA
Intermediate

Bump!
Old 04-30-2020, 03:29 AM
SharkbyteLT4
Le Mans Master

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

wow. I love these cars. I said if i ever bought another C7 again, it was would be this car or a ZR1. GLWS
Z06-In-NOVA (04-30-2020)
Old 04-30-2020, 09:47 AM
Z06-In-NOVA
Intermediate

Originally Posted by SharkbyteLT4
wow. I love these cars. I said if i ever bought another C7 again, it was would be this car or a ZR1. GLWS
Thanks, it’s been a fun beautiful time together. If the rain will stop it will be nice to get her out on the roads again while they are less congested!
Old 05-08-2020, 07:02 AM
Z06-In-NOVA
Intermediate

Bump for the weekend lookie-loo!

Old 05-10-2020, 12:50 AM
Driv200
Racer

Received 494 Likes on 161 Posts

Wow! New search and found this. Out of my COVID-19 range everyone is talking about. LOL! And it should be. Best example I have seen. GLWS.

If I could sell my 700HP track project, I’d be closer to talking.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:04 AM
jdm767
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

That, is an amazing car. I would LOVE to own it. No the hard part.... "Honey, I found a beautiful car!"... and she says, "Will it hold all of your belongings???" Well, at least the conversation has begun.

I wish you the best of luck with the sale. Hopefully, for your sake, that will happen before I can wear my wife down! (I'll keep the pressure on) If not...

I have a track beast now (C5, 383 stroker, Johhny O'Connel/Pfadt coil overs (Blacks), big Pfadt sway bars, Big Wilwood 6 pot front calipers, 4 pot rears, racing steering pump, suede Corbaeu seats, 5 point harnesses, Accusump, external oil cooler, Dewitts radiator... and more.

What a beautiful car...

Jeff
Old 05-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Z06-In-NOVA
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Driv200
Wow! New search and found this. Out of my COVID-19 range everyone is talking about. LOL! And it should be. Best example I have seen. GLWS.

If I could sell my 700HP track project, I’d be closer to talking.
Appreciate it. It’s truly a blast to drive and looks amazing sitting in the sun.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:56 PM
Z06-In-NOVA
Intermediate

Originally Posted by jdm767
That, is an amazing car. I would LOVE to own it. No the hard part.... "Honey, I found a beautiful car!"... and she says, "Will it hold all of your belongings???" Well, at least the conversation has begun.

I wish you the best of luck with the sale. Hopefully, for your sake, that will happen before I can wear my wife down! (I'll keep the pressure on) If not...

I have a track beast now (C5, 383 stroker, Johhny O'Connel/Pfadt coil overs (Blacks), big Pfadt sway bars, Big Wilwood 6 pot front calipers, 4 pot rears, racing steering pump, suede Corbaeu seats, 5 point harnesses, Accusump, external oil cooler, Dewitts radiator... and more.

What a beautiful car...

Jeff

haha thanks! Let me know if you can wear her down! Tell her I’ll buy the two of you a nice dinner, maybe that’ll help haha
Old 05-12-2020, 11:44 AM
jdm767
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

bumptie do da for a gorgeous Carbon Z06!
Z06-In-NOVA (05-13-2020)
Old 05-13-2020, 01:33 PM
Z06-In-NOVA
Intermediate

Originally Posted by jdm767
bumptie do da for a gorgeous Carbon Z06!
Thanks!
Old 05-13-2020, 01:38 PM
blb078
Racer

Received 198 Likes on 102 Posts

Get the title for the car from the bank and I'll send you the money for it.
Old 05-13-2020, 02:03 PM
Z06-In-NOVA
Intermediate

Originally Posted by blb078
Get the title for the car from the bank and I'll send you the money for it.
There’s several that would for more than your offer but not interested. Thanks though!
Old 05-13-2020, 02:11 PM
blb078
Racer

Received 198 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06-In-NOVA
There’s several that would for more than your offer but not interested. Thanks though!
My offer? You PM'd me offering me 69k, that wasn't my offer that was yours. You owe more than 69k on the car, you've had it on here for over 2 months and on auto trader. It's pretty obvious why you can't sell it, no one wants to deal with the title issue from a large bank and hope that you send it to them after giving you/your bank almost 70k, and hoping that you make good on your end paying off the extra amount the 70k doesn't cover. Other cars have sold on here pretty quick within the last couple weeks. One thing they all have in common is the owner has the title or can get it pretty easy. Get the title to your car and it will sell, if not to me then someone else.

Get notified of new replies

To *SOLD* 2018 Z06 Carbon 65 Edition, Coupe, M7 with PPF and Modesta Coating in VA

Old 05-13-2020, 02:26 PM
Z06-In-NOVA
Intermediate

Originally Posted by blb078
My offer? You PM'd me offering me 69k, that wasn't my offer that was yours. You owe more than 69k on the car, you've had it on here for over 2 months and on auto trader. It's pretty obvious why you can't sell it, no one wants to deal with the title issue from a large bank and hope that you send it to them after giving you/your bank almost 70k, and hoping that you make good on your end paying off the extra amount the 70k doesn't cover. Other cars have sold on here pretty quick within the last couple weeks. One thing they all have in common is the owner has the title or can get it pretty easy. Get the title to your car and it will sell, if not to me then someone else.
“I'll give you 68k for it, can be up there in a day or two w/the money.”

That’s a quote from your message. I didn’t say anything about $69k in my post above. Regardless, you have an unfounded assumption that I need to sell my car. I don’t. I just updated the miles after driving it over the weekend. 2 months during this covid pandemic on a high end car is not a long time to have a car for sale. If I wanted to give it away, sure, I would have accepted one of the offers I have but it’s not hurting me to have it in the garage. For every one of you, there’s someone else who has bought and sold a car with a lien on it to include myself. If trust is your issue, find another car. It really is that simple. I stated in the original post that there was a lien and have told you that several times. That should have been one discussion and you should have moved on at that point. At this point you’re just hijacking a for sale thread to argue a moot point for someone who doesn’t want to buy a car with a lien on it. If you go back one page there’s several listings of cars for sale that might be more up your alley. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Z06-In-NOVA; 05-13-2020 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-13-2020, 02:35 PM
Reeceorama
Instructor

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06-In-NOVA
“I'll give you 68k for it, can be up there in a day or two w/the money.”

That’s a quote from your message. I didn’t say anything about $69k in my post above. Regardless, you have an unfounded assumption that I need to sell my car. I don’t. I just updated the miles after driving it over the weekend. 2 months during this covid pandemic on a high end car is not a long time to have a car for sale. If I wanted to give it away, sure, I would have accepted one of the offers I have but it’s not hurting me to have it in the garage. For every one of you, there’s someone else who has bought and sold a car with a lien on it to include myself. If trust is your issue, find another car. It really is that simple. I stated in the original post that there was a lien and have told you that several times. That should have been one discussion and you should have moved on at that point. At this point you’re just hijacking a for sale thread to argue a moot point for someone who doesn’t want to buy a car with a lien on it. If you go back one page there’s several listings of cars for sale that might be more up your alley. Thanks for looking!
The bank having the title is a complete non issue for somebody who can actually purchase the vehicle. Sorry you have to deal with virtual tire kickers.
The following 3 users liked this post by Reeceorama:
hokieZ (05-22-2020), need-for-speed (05-28-2020), Z06-In-NOVA (05-13-2020)
Old 05-13-2020, 02:41 PM
Z06-In-NOVA
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Reeceorama
The bank having the title is a complete non issue for somebody who can actually purchase the vehicle. Sorry you have to deal with virtual tire kickers.
Trust me I get it. Car buyers have been doing it for as long as banks have been giving out loans to buy them.

No worries. It’s the internet, full of personalities to deal with.

Quick Reply: *SOLD* 2018 Z06 Carbon 65 Edition, Coupe, M7 with PPF and Modesta Coating in VA