Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 2LT

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 09:38 PM
most-wanted
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Not So Fast
Aint that the truth
When I bought my car I talked with the guy, told him I would be there with CIF (cash in fist) if he agreed and if the car measured up, it was a done deal, it was and it was done in an hour.
Good luck, its perfect for me but a matter of money damnit
NSF
Well you if you get anything figured out give me a shout.

Last edited by most-wanted; 04-18-2017 at 07:52 PM.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:11 AM
most-wanted
Advanced

May trade it in over the weekend to get the wife a CTSV. Hate to do it but will trade it and her car in just to get rid of it. If anyone has any interest now is the time. Shoot me a message.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:48 AM
arm
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome to the world of "wanna bees" - happens with all these sports cars! Gotta check with their mothers first.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:25 AM
Hoosier44
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by most-wanted
May trade it in over the weekend to get the wife a CTSV. Hate to do it but will trade it and her car in just to get rid of it. If anyone has any interest now is the time. Shoot me a message.
Take it to Carmax and get a hassle free quote to sell to them ,you may get a better price than trading it in. I had a 2012 GS with a carfax claim and did 2 grand better through Carmax then selling it on this forum. Most folks here want the deal of the century!
Old 04-19-2017, 10:07 AM
Snowwolfe
Le Mans Master

Received 880 Likes on 465 Posts

CarMax is good advice. There are way to many tire kickers on this forum. Tried to sell my C6 here and got many low ball offers. Finally I just said yes to the low ballers then they disappeared, go figure. You need a tough hide to sell a car on here.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:33 PM
most-wanted
Advanced

Couldn't agree agree with the last three comments more. It's astonishing. I myself have not had much luck with carmax. I know there was a time when they were def the place to go and I've tried it probably 3x in the past with no luck. Not ruling it out though. I was just hoping to get an enthusiast into a nice car at a great price but it's not working out that way. Initially I wasn't even really wanting to sell. It was kind of if it happens it happens. Now it's like a challenge lol. I enjoy the car. It's not killing me to drive it. I drove it a few days this week to the gym. It always impresses. It gets a ton of looks. That being said wife wants a V or fun car and I found one so may just trade both in. It's a Hendrick dealer and they'll give me solid numbers on the trades. Didn't want to get rid of it that way and wanted the equity but may have to happen. Thanks for the advice guys.

Last edited by most-wanted; 04-19-2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:02 PM
KingofChaos
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If this weren't a grand sport, I'd be chomping at the bit. The lack of all seasons for those rear tires scares me away.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:25 PM
most-wanted
Advanced

Originally Posted by KingofChaos
If this weren't a grand sport, I'd be chomping at the bit. The lack of all seasons for those rear tires scares me away.
Why on Earth would you even want all seasons on a performance based platform like a Corvette? That comment stumps me. They make Suburbans for that And that being said a simple tire and wheel conversion could be sourced if all seasons are what tickles your belly. Think I'm gonna tap out on trying to sell on this forum lol.
The following users liked this post:
Not So Fast (04-19-2017)
Old 04-19-2017, 04:09 PM
KingofChaos
4th Gear

Why on Earth would you even want all seasons on a performance based platform like a Corvette? That comment stumps me. They make Suburbans for that And that being said a simple tire and wheel conversion could be sourced if all seasons are what tickles your belly. Think I'm gonna tap out on trying to sell on this forum lol.
I live in Boston and want to be able to drive year round. I plan on getting new tires and wheels, but I've read too many things about wheels not clearing those large brakes.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:23 PM
most-wanted
Advanced

I live in Boston and want to be able to drive year round. I plan on getting new tires and wheels, but I've read too many things about wheels not clearing those large brakes.
CCW and many others can and will make you whatever you desire. But def more involved for what it's worth in my opinion and not sure what size you can get all seasons in. And I would never drive a vette in winter. But that's just me. Not enough rear end weight regardless of tire. Could always throw two 50 pound bags of dog food back there I guess lol. I use to throw concrete in the back of my street drag car haha. It hooked

Last edited by most-wanted; 04-19-2017 at 07:27 PM.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:37 PM
most-wanted
Advanced

Lowered the price to my no BS bottom line $62,500. Don't bother even offering $62. Won't happen. I have a trade deal in the works. If it sells privately great, if not it will be traded in a week from now give or take a few days. If your interested email me. I'm not gonna be on here much from here on out. Mostwanted1@me.com
Old 04-20-2017, 08:10 PM
Not So Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 983 Likes on 711 Posts

Good luck bro, I gotta quit lookin at this car I only wish I was able to buy it.
You law enforcement ?
NSF
Old 04-20-2017, 09:19 PM
most-wanted
Advanced

Good luck bro, I gotta quit lookin at this car I only wish I was able to buy it.
You law enforcement ?
NSF
If you need to trade yours in I can get Hendrick to do the trade. As for LEO. I fly helicopters and fixed wing aircraft. I have done stuff for law enforcement and gov agencies. I have been offered full time flying jobs with them but I would've taken a 50% pay cut from the current flying position I held. I really respect their jobs and support them.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:59 PM
Not So Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 983 Likes on 711 Posts

If you need to trade yours in I can get Hendrick to do the trade. As for LEO. I fly helicopters and fixed wing aircraft. I have done stuff for law enforcement and gov agencies. I have been offered full time flying jobs with them but I would've taken a 50% pay cut from the current flying position I held. I really respect their jobs and support them.
Thanks but I really just cant afford it, reality sucks at times.
Being in law is pretty sketchy nowadays
NSF
Old 04-20-2017, 10:04 PM
most-wanted
Advanced

Thanks but I really just cant afford it, reality sucks at times.
Being in law is pretty sketchy nowadays
NSF
No worries and agreed.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:26 PM
TSLAVette
Drifting

Received 292 Likes on 157 Posts

oh, please. You must be from the Clinton-loving Prius forum.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:04 PM
KingofChaos
4th Gear

Originally Posted by MlwYlw
oh, please. You must be from the Clinton-loving Prius forum.
I'm from the I like traction in the winter forum actually. I know it's hard to understand, but please try and keep up.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:28 PM
TSLAVette
Drifting

Received 292 Likes on 157 Posts

I'm from the I like traction in the winter forum actually. I know it's hard to understand, but please try and keep up.
strap in: buy a winter wheel and tire combination.
Problem solved. Please try to keep up.

Quick Reply: FS: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport 2LT