Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Velocity Yellow C7 M7

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 12:36 AM
kpride
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WTB: Velocity Yellow C7 M7

Yellow is probably forever my Vette color. I wouldn't do any other. To me it is the absolute best color.

I have a A&A Supercharged 6 spd 2007 VY C6 with header/catless/Bullet exhaust that is about 570 WHP and 530 WTQ. Car is not paid off yet but almost is. It is an absolute blast to drive it and I could do it for another 10 years probably. Problem is, it is TOO LOUD for my significant other. For last three years of ownership, She probably have gotten in it less than 10 times!

So here I am looking for a stock C7. Got to be a VY and M7. I dont mind a 1LT Z51 at all... in fact my budget probably suits the lesser optioned Vette. I know that the Stock C7 is not too loud unless you push it.

If you have one, looking to sell it and has a reasonable price, hit me up. Thank you!

Will
Old 12-12-2015, 09:52 AM
kpride
Instructor

Guess there aren't many VY M7 owners who wants to sell yet. that's actually a great thing!!
Old 12-12-2015, 10:10 AM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 424 Likes on 322 Posts

Good luck Will. I am over here in Norcal and flew to NY last week to see/buy a VY C7. There are not many yet. In all my search though I found Cali seemed to have the most available. Problem is every one I found was an Auto. Your not in a rush and already have a nice toy so let patience work for you. Once will jump up.
Old 12-12-2015, 05:59 PM
kpride
Instructor

Originally Posted by teddyca
Good luck Will. I am over here in Norcal and flew to NY last week to see/buy a VY C7. There are not many yet. In all my search though I found Cali seemed to have the most available. Problem is every one I found was an Auto. Your not in a rush and already have a nice toy so let patience work for you. Once will jump up.
Thank you for the encouragement! Yes, I will be patient and see how this plays out... Congrats on your VY stingray! Envying you.

Will
Old 12-12-2015, 06:00 PM
kpride
Instructor

By the way teddyca, your C7 is the EXACT way I would want mine! AWESOME
Old 12-13-2015, 02:35 AM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 424 Likes on 322 Posts

Thanks I appreciate that. The car is exactly how I would have ordered it. Exactly. Then take the $8500 worth of APR carbon fiber and $2500 in Corsa exhaust that I would have NOT spent money on but wished I had, and we got the perfect C7. LOL The seller had close to 90K in the car and I feel like I stole it.
Old 12-14-2015, 09:39 AM
chevroletofatlanta
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Ive got brand new but no pre owned at the moment will keep my eyes open
Old 12-14-2015, 03:53 PM
kpride
Instructor

Originally Posted by teddyca
Thanks I appreciate that. The car is exactly how I would have ordered it. Exactly. Then take the $8500 worth of APR carbon fiber and $2500 in Corsa exhaust that I would have NOT spent money on but wished I had, and we got the perfect C7. LOL The seller had close to 90K in the car and I feel like I stole it.
wow awesome!! happy for you getting a great deal with all those great add ons too. well in few years if you feel like selling it let me know lol
Old 12-14-2015, 03:54 PM
kpride
Instructor

Originally Posted by chevroletofatlanta
Ive got brand new but no pre owned at the moment will keep my eyes open
thank you for your time
Old 12-16-2015, 11:39 AM
jriley9922
Burning Brakes

Received 274 Likes on 173 Posts

PM'd you 2 weeks ago... never heard back
Old 12-17-2015, 03:48 PM
kpride
Instructor

Originally Posted by jriley9922
PM'd you 2 weeks ago... never heard back
PM replied
Old 12-29-2015, 05:43 PM
kpride
Instructor

bump
Old 12-29-2015, 09:10 PM
dovervold
Melting Slicks

Received 232 Likes on 170 Posts

Good luck man, you are going to love the C7!!! I had a 2007 with A&A, cam, headers, Corsa, ect... Loved that car, except the A6 was a piece of shxt and we never could get it tuned to shift right. It was a manual I would have kept her.

Now, thinking about an A&A for my C7

Old 12-30-2015, 12:52 PM
kpride
Instructor

Originally Posted by dovervold
Good luck man, you are going to love the C7!!! I had a 2007 with A&A, cam, headers, Corsa, ect... Loved that car, except the A6 was a piece of shxt and we never could get it tuned to shift right. It was a manual I would have kept her.

Now, thinking about an A&A for my C7

Thanks. WOW thumbs up!! Similar to my get up except mine isn't cammed. I also have the yellow engine covers. Yellow all over lol. It really is the best color. So you got a C7 already? seems like you sold your C6. Yes I am sure C7 is going to be awesome. Though I love my C6... Its the blue collar super car feel I love. Drive them at all times.
Old 12-30-2015, 03:09 PM
dovervold
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by kpride
Thanks. WOW thumbs up!! Similar to my get up except mine isn't cammed. I also have the yellow engine covers. Yellow all over lol. It really is the best color. So you got a C7 already? seems like you sold your C6. Yes I am sure C7 is going to be awesome. Though I love my C6... Its the blue collar super car feel I love. Drive them at all times.
That one is long gone, I went into a cammed C6Z for a couple of years before my C7. Here is the new ride, ARH headers and centri coming in the Spring, and then I plan on keeping this one for a long time:

Old 12-30-2015, 11:48 PM
kpride
Instructor

That one is long gone, I went into a cammed C6Z for a couple of years before my C7. Here is the new ride, ARH headers and centri coming in the Spring, and then I plan on keeping this one for a long time:

Stunning vette you got there! Yes keep that nice car at least 10 years!! How is yours compared to say, a C6Z? I am thinking the acceleration is similar to each other. Similar cornering as well...
Old 12-31-2015, 04:48 PM
dovervold
Melting Slicks

Stunning vette you got there! Yes keep that nice car at least 10 years!! How is yours compared to say, a C6Z? I am thinking the acceleration is similar to each other. Similar cornering as well...
My C6Z was 530 at the wheels, and unbelievably fast. Had DRM Bilsteins on it as well and she cornered on rails.

C7 is more refined, way better interior, and so damn sexy. Stock power was boring. I did AFE intake, ported TB, Corsa X-pipe, and Diablo tune customed by DiabLew. Much better throttle response and pretty darn quick now. LT's and Centri and the LT1 will put down 550 pretty easily, that is where I want to go.

GLWS

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: Velocity Yellow C7 M7

Old 12-31-2015, 05:11 PM
fly1977
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yellow is probably forever my Vette color. I wouldn't do any other. To me it is the absolute best color.

I have a A&A Supercharged 6 spd 2007 VY C6 with header/catless/Bullet exhaust that is about 570 WHP and 530 WTQ. Car is not paid off yet but almost is. It is an absolute blast to drive it and I could do it for another 10 years probably. Problem is, it is TOO LOUD for my significant other. For last three years of ownership, She probably have gotten in it less than 10 times!

So here I am looking for a stock C7. Got to be a VY and M7. I dont mind a 1LT Z51 at all... in fact my budget probably suits the lesser optioned Vette. I know that the Stock C7 is not too loud unless you push it.

If you have one, looking to sell it and has a reasonable price, hit me up. Thank you!

Will
I have a 2015 VY ZO6 that I might sell in order to buy a 2016. Let me know if interested and I will send details. Thanks
Old 12-31-2015, 08:40 PM
kpride
Instructor

My C6Z was 530 at the wheels, and unbelievably fast. Had DRM Bilsteins on it as well and she cornered on rails.

C7 is more refined, way better interior, and so damn sexy. Stock power was boring. I did AFE intake, ported TB, Corsa X-pipe, and Diablo tune customed by DiabLew. Much better throttle response and pretty darn quick now. LT's and Centri and the LT1 will put down 550 pretty easily, that is where I want to go.

GLWS
Wow. Awesome. When that centri gets into your C7 I can only imagine what a beast it will be. A REFINED beast!
Old 12-31-2015, 10:06 PM
kpride
Instructor

Originally Posted by fly1977
I have a 2015 VY ZO6 that I might sell in order to buy a 2016. Let me know if interested and I will send details. Thanks
thank you for the info! However, a Z might be wayyyy over my head hehe... Still I would love to see some pics!!

Quick Reply: WTB: Velocity Yellow C7 M7