Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting ready to sell GM points

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 11:15 PM
Monterey C6
Melting Slicks

Received 115 Likes on 58 Posts

Default Getting ready to sell GM points

My son has points to sell. I explained to him that this could be done when I saw it on here some time back. He won't be using them since he wants to buy a Challenger for his next car. In the mean time I have questions since I couldn't find it in a search.

When you add the buyer as a user when do you put them on the card and how does your card stay secure?

What method of payment do most people use to do the sale of the points?

Thanks I will post his points as soon as he texts his available amount to me.

I have been a long time member here and will take personal responsibility in this transaction since he is not a member here. My son is very honest person age 34 and I assure you he will handle everything in a timely manner and make your purchase stress free.

I posted this information in advance to give us time to understand the process before the points go for sale.
Old 03-17-2015, 06:04 PM
Monterey C6
Melting Slicks

My son has $2795 in GM points to sell. Not quite 3000 however he is asking 1600 . This gives you $1195 Contact me and I will put you in the in touch with my son so you can take care of the transaction. Thank you.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:05 PM
Monterey C6
Melting Slicks

I have responded to all emails. Thank you
Old 03-21-2015, 01:32 PM
Evolution
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Monterey C6
My son has points to sell. I explained to him that this could be done when I saw it on here some time back. He won't be using them since he wants to buy a Challenger for his next car. In the mean time I have questions since I couldn't find it in a search.

When you add the buyer as a user when do you put them on the card and how does your card stay secure?

What method of payment do most people use to do the sale of the points?

Thanks I will post his points as soon as he texts his available amount to me.

I have been a long time member here and will take personal responsibility in this transaction since he is not a member here. My son is very honest person age 34 and I assure you he will handle everything in a timely manner and make your purchase stress free.

I posted this information in advance to give us time to understand the process before the points go for sale.

You simply add their name to your card by going online into your account. Just make sure you check the do not send the authorized person a card, option. This keeps you secure. I went a step farther when I did mine recently and actually took a screen shot of the person's name on my account and texted/e-mail it to them.

I used paypal gift, simple, no fees. Or you can pay the fee's and have the paypal protection. I did have one person opt for doing that. He paid the fee's.

Keep in mind also it takes 24hrs for the person to be added. So last minute doesn't work well for someone wanting to pick up their car.

Also, and most important to me. All you give the dealership when you call them is your last name, numbers in your street address, zip code where you live and the last 4 numbers of the card. They don't need your whole card number, or a fax of the card itself like one dealer tried with me. It's actually really simple.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Evolution; 03-21-2015 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:29 PM
BGZQ8
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Great job of explaining because that is EXACTLY how it works !
Old 03-22-2015, 04:56 PM
Monterey C6
Melting Slicks

Thank you very much for that information. It is exactly what I needed and very timely because I just sold the points.
Old 03-25-2015, 02:39 PM
Evolution
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad it helped.

Get notified of new replies

To Getting ready to sell GM points

Quick Reply: Getting ready to sell GM points