Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe 1LT Z51

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Alsalamia
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe 1LT Z51

I have a torch red 2014 Corvette Stingray LT1/Z51 with only 3000 miles. MSRP photo is included for this particular car. I am asking for $62k. The car is located in Nashville, TN.

This car is not like any other cars, it's a Supercar and still new. It drives phenomenal and definitely a BEAST. It hasn't been driven much. It was only driven to work so all are highway miles. The car has never been driven in rain or snow as I have a daily driver that I use for harsh weather so it was garage kept all the time. I ordered it straight from GM back in OCT of 2013 and it showed up around the end of Feb of 2014 so only had it for about 3 months now and it's still NEW.

The added options besides the standard options from the factory are the following:

Z51 package
Performance Exhaust
Black factory painted split spoke wheels option (19 front and 20 rear)
Red factory painted Brembo brakes option
Automatic Transmission with pedal shifters
Black side mirrors and spoiler option
Navigation
Red seats

This is only for serious buyers, If you're interested, please feel free to email me. The price is firm and the car is priced below the MSRP to sell which will save you about 6 months in waiting time too. I am selling it because I honestly am not using it much due to my job.

Thanks,
Alex
Attached Images       

Last edited by Alsalamia; 06-03-2014 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Added more info
Old 06-03-2014, 04:31 PM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Alsalamia
I have a torch red 2014 Corvette Stingray LT1/Z51 with only 3000 miles. MSRP photo is included for this particular car.

This car is not like any other cars, it's a Supercar and still new. It drives phenomenal and definitely a BEAST. It hasn't been driven much. It was only driven to work so all are highway miles. The car has never been driven in rain or snow as I have a daily driver that I use for harsh weather so it was garage kept all the time. I ordered it straight from GM back in OCT of 2013 and it showed up around the end of Feb of 2014 so only had it for about 3 months now and it's still NEW.

The added options besides the standard options from the factory are the following:

Z51 package
Performance Exhaust
Black factory painted split spoke wheels option (19 front and 20 rear)
Red factory painted Brembo brakes option
Automatic Transmission with pedal shifters
Black side mirrors and spoiler option
Navigation
Red seats

This is only for serious buyers, If you're interested, please feel free to email me. The price is firm and the car is priced below the MSRP to sell which will save you about 6 months in waiting time too. I am selling it because I honestly am not using it much due to my job.

Thanks,
Alex
Price and location?
Old 06-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Alsalamia
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Just re-posted it with the price. Location is Nashville TN
Old 07-16-2014, 11:07 AM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,076 Likes on 6,173 Posts

Multiple posts deleted for violating the following forum rule (either directly, or by quoting a post that does):

Interference in a For Sale thread
If you don’t like the price or item being offered in for sale thread, take it to e-mail or PMs. Better still, just move on to a thread that is offering something you like the price on.

If you post a criticism of the price or the quality of the item being offered, you will be in violation of Forum rules and subject to sanctions.

If you post your own for sale items to the for sale thread started by someone else, you also are in violation of Forum rules. Start your own thread, rather than jumping into the thread of someone else.

If your contribution to a for sale thread does not advance the sale, you are in the way.

Get notified of new replies

To 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe 1LT Z51

Quick Reply: 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe 1LT Z51