Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Velocity Yellow Coupe, Only 454 miles! Like new!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 10:31 PM
Jason29
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Velocity Yellow Coupe, Only 454 miles! Like new! **SOLD**

I am offering up my like new 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 coupe for sale. I special ordered this car last fall and it was delivered in late November 2013. I immediately applied Adam's paint sealer to the car and kept it stored in a heated garage all winter. Only 450 original miles. Needless to say, the car is like new. Never smoked in, all manufacture break-in procedures strictly followed, always garaged, never driven in the rain, no accidents, body damage, or scratches. I am a car nut and baby all my cars. It is a way of life for me. I have all manuals, stickers, and keys that the car came with. I also still have the white "birth" cover that all new Stingrays are delivered in. The remainder of the factory GM warranty goes with the car.

In addition to the plentiful standard 1LT and Z51 equipment, the car features the following factory options:

7 Speed Manual Transmission
Performance Multi-Mode Exhaust
Velocity Yellow Tint Coat Paint
Removable Transparent Roof Panel
Yellow Brake calipers
Black Painted Aluminum Wheels (19" Front & 20" rear)
Personalized Dash Plaque (this can be removed and replaced with either one with your info or the generic factory one)
Carbon Flash (black metallic) painted rear spoiler and outside mirrors
Front Premium Stingray Carpet Mats

This car stickers today for just under $63,000. I am asking $61990.

This is the 7th Corvette I have owned and definitely is a major step up from previous generations. Driving this car makes you feel like a rockstar. I will warn you it is not a car for someone who is weak at heart. It gets attention. Sounds great and is incredible to drive. I am selling because I have my eye on another car and need to make room in the garage.

I have sold my personal cars to people all over the world. Check out my eBay feedback. No one has ever been disappointed in the condition of my cars. This car is no exception.

If you have any questions about the car, feel free to call me, five one three, 240-144two. I am not interested in any trades at this point and please no lowball offers. If this car doesn't sell in the next week or two, I will have a dealer friend of mine run it through an auction (they are selling for about what I am asking here).

Thank you for your interest!
Attached Images     

Last edited by Jason29; 05-03-2014 at 11:06 AM.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:08 PM
Jason29
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sale pending
Old 04-23-2014, 12:53 PM
"BoneStock"
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Im in dayton, ohio and VERY interested. Let me know if that sale does not go through.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:54 AM
///ADMAN
Melting Slicks

Received 471 Likes on 307 Posts

Guess it sold

Get notified of new replies

To 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Velocity Yellow Coupe, Only 454 miles! Like new!

Quick Reply: 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Velocity Yellow Coupe, Only 454 miles! Like new!