Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z51 at Old Price

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 08:38 PM
Greg00Coupe
Race Director

Received 1,984 Likes on 1,143 Posts

Default Z51 at Old Price

I know of a Z51 car becoming available in late May or June. It's was ordered before the price increase so there's 3200 right there plus this dealer comes off MSRP.

If anyone is interested in this car........ here's the detail:

It is a Laguna Blue Coupe 2LT with black interior. It has a 7 speed manual, glass top, black wheels, navigation, carbon mirrors and spoiler with the performance exhaust.

It stickers at the new price at just under $69,000.

The dealer is in Columbus Ohio but is not a forum dealer so Email me for a contact.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:38 PM
JDM111er
Pro

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg00Coupe
I know of a Z51 car becoming available in late May or June. It's was ordered before the price increase so there's 3200 right there plus this dealer comes off MSRP.

If anyone is interested in this car........ here's the detail:

It is a Laguna Blue Coupe 2LT with black interior. It has a 7 speed manual, glass top, black wheels, navigation, carbon mirrors and spoiler with the performance exhaust.

It stickers at the new price at just under $69,000.

The dealer is in Columbus Ohio but is not a forum dealer so Email me for a contact.
I'm getting ready to purchase a Z51 luguna blue. And live 2 hours from Columbus. Does it have the magnetic ride? Please email me
Old 03-21-2014, 08:38 AM
Greg00Coupe
Race Director

Originally Posted by JDM111er
I'm getting ready to purchase a Z51 luguna blue. And live 2 hours from Columbus. Does it have the magnetic ride? Please email me
No mag ride and yes I PMed you this morning. Mag ride???? Aw a personal decision. If you live up north near Canton I'll let you drive my non ride car. Then you can get a hands on test.

Greg
Old 03-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Art-2008
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z51 at Old Price?

Gregg,

I know that you are just trying to help a fellow forum member get a good deal, but I am afraid it will not work. GM price protection only applies to cars that were BUILT before the price increase or are SOLD orders with a SPECIFIC CUSTOMER name attached to the order.

GM delivers the car with the new {higher} window sticker, & GM refunds the price difference to the dealer after the sale is completed. If another person buys the car {for whatever reason} or the car reverts to dealer stock; no refund is paid by GM.

This policy actually protects customers from unscrupulous dealers who could cancel orders and gain an additional $3,200 profit.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:37 PM
JDM111er
Pro

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Art-2008
Gregg,

I know that you are just trying to help a fellow forum member get a good deal, but I am afraid it will not work. GM price protection only applies to cars that were BUILT before the price increase or are SOLD orders with a SPECIFIC CUSTOMER name attached to the order.

GM delivers the car with the new {higher} window sticker, & GM refunds the price difference to the dealer after the sale is completed. If another person buys the car {for whatever reason} or the car reverts to dealer stock; no refund is paid by GM.

This policy actually protects customers from unscrupulous dealers who could cancel orders and gain an additional $3,200 profit.

That's what I was told when I spoke to the dealership today. thanks
Old 03-23-2014, 03:58 PM
Greg00Coupe
Race Director

Thanks Art. I did not know that......learn something new all the time!!! My dealer has always offered a nice discount.....but he's moved so many cars his allocation is run low. IF anyone is a few months out for delivery....... still PM me and he may be able to help you. The car I posted here is still coming in just at the new price but still can get a dealer discount.

Get notified of new replies

To Z51 at Old Price

Quick Reply: Z51 at Old Price