Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7 Coupe nonZ51 Available at discount

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 03:28 PM
0DSM RAY
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C7 Coupe nonZ51 Available at discount

Hello. We currently have 2 coupes allocated to us without owners. We want to move these vehicles as soon as possible.

We have a White 2LT with Red Leather interior, 7 speed manual, transparent roof, and Navigation available 3k below MSRP.

We also have a Black 3LT with Black Leather interior, 7 speed manual, NPP exhaust, and Chrome Wheels available at 3k below MSRP.

Please PM if you have interested. I don't think these things will be around much longer with the amount of leads we have coming in, especially at this price. Thank you!
Old 11-01-2013, 03:30 PM
0DSM RAY
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DSM RAY
Hello. We currently have 2 coupes allocated to us without owners. We want to move these vehicles as soon as possible.

We have a White 2LT with Red Leather interior, 7 speed manual, transparent roof, and Navigation available 3k below MSRP.

We also have a Black 3LT with Black Leather interior, 7 speed manual, NPP exhaust, and Chrome Wheels available at 3k below MSRP.

Please PM if you have interested. I don't think these things will be around much longer with the amount of leads we have coming in, especially at this price. Thank you!
We are Dave Smith Motors located in Kellogg, Idaho.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Wildmanht
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Hi DSM..... I'm going to keep you on my list of dealers who I will contact when I am ready for a C7 Vert next year. I am holding out at the moment to see IF the A8 will be coming out in the 2015 model year. I applaud you all for selling below MSRP and just want to sell cars.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:26 PM
LIE2ME
Le Mans Master

Received 4,579 Likes on 1,646 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildmanht
Hi DSM..... I'm going to keep you on my list of dealers who I will contact when I am ready for a C7 Vert next year. I am holding out at the moment to see IF the A8 will be coming out in the 2015 model year. I applaud you all for selling below MSRP and just want to sell cars.
DSM, same here. It will several more months before I pull the trigger on my new C7, but when I do, I will definitely remember you were the FIRST to offer C7s at realistic prices. I will definitely be calling when the time comes. Congratulations again for becoming a forum vender...
Old 11-03-2013, 04:35 PM
PARANORMAL
SUPPORT AUTISM
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 43 Likes on 21 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10, '14

Wish you were closer. PM sent
Old 11-04-2013, 09:08 AM
JoesC5
Team Owner

Received 1,700 Likes on 1,214 Posts

Originally Posted by jacquesc6
Wish you were closer. PM sent
But what a great part of the country to do a scenic tour with your new C7 while you drive it home.

Get notified of new replies

To C7 Coupe nonZ51 Available at discount

Quick Reply: C7 Coupe nonZ51 Available at discount