Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 c7 white z51, 70,000+msrp

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 09:35 PM
Vega$Vette
Race Director

Received 2,108 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by irun4cops
ps... for all those of you thinking vettes are going to sell 5g under sticker anytime soon...

a Camaro ss from chevy... doesn't even have 3g worth of total markup INCLUDING HOLDBACK MONEY BEHIND THE INVOICE. I know because we own a chevy store.

So assuming there is 5g of markup on a vette, or that a dealer is going to give that away... is a pipe dream. Goodluck all of you waiting for your big discounts when GM has changed the profit margins for dealerships to nearly nothing on all new chevy models

maybe they will come out with rebates on a first year sports car that destroys other cars that cost twice as much .... hold your breath
I'm confused. 1st you have it on order from a Chevy Dealer and now you owner a Chevy store? Did you order it from yourself?

Well I bought my 04 for $9k off MSRP $4000 off and $5000 loyalty program. I bought my 06 Z for way under MSRP and I WILL buy a C7 for less then MSRP. And I won't have to hold my breath that long.

Last edited by Vega$Vette; 09-24-2013 at 09:38 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:35 AM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I don't see anything wrong with this post at all. if you don't like whats being offered for sale just move on. This guy paid a deposit a year ago (usually $1000 to $2000) thats worth something in my opinion. this guy was out of his deposit money all this time and this guy comes in a day and decides ok I want to buy a 2014 vette?? yes this will cost you $1000 or $3000 or whatever you agree with the buyer... again you don't like it, just move on..... very simple!

I know if I had to sell my vette that I ordered a year ago, then I would at least want $1000 over MSRP. I am not selling mine but I am just saying if I wanted to.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:45 AM
post-it
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a couple vettes on order, and I am going to sell off the white one.

Car has brownstone interior, is a 3lt package, carbon fiber roof, z51 mag ride, nav, over 70,000 msrp.

I will get specific details on the exact order and msrp posted up here soon.

We can go about this 2 ways, I can buy the car and sell it for a slight profit...

or i can let the person buy it DIRECT from the dealer in florida AT STICKER, in which case, i will accept $3,000 above that paid to me... which allows you to utilize gm financing and/or new car rates at your local bank or through the dealer. The dealer will sell to any state.

(rates on a never titled car are always better than a once titled aka USED car in the banks eyes)

Car is coming in the west palm area.

It is not first batch, but it is very close to first batch, I anticipate the car being here early or mid next month. It is the FIRST car the dealership is getting in from what my salesman told me when i put deposit down almost a year ago.

I cant supply the vin yet. Serious buyers.

Until a deal is struck, I reserve the right to keep the car, but once i say there is a deal, the car is that persons.

I also may advertise on a online auction site.

Chances are my PM box will fill up fast, ill do my best to get the exact options of the vehicle posted soon.

Wanted to list this now, incase anyone was on the verge of ordering one, and wanted one of the first cars out.

Post in the thread if you want to be inline for this offer. I will be selling this car one way or another. Thanks for stopping by.
You have a lot of competiton out there, Hendrick is advertising over 19 new Vettets coming in soon all available to buy at MSRP
Old 09-25-2013, 10:57 AM
lt4obsesses
Le Mans Master

Received 481 Likes on 261 Posts

Originally Posted by post-it
You have a lot of competiton out there, Hendrick is advertising over 19 new Vettets coming in soon all available to buy at MSRP
What the OP seemed to overlook, is that when folks jumped the gun and placed orders with dealers, then things happened, or they changed their mind and cancelled the order, the dealer did not in fact cancel the order with GM. They knew darn well they could sell the car. So there will be several, if not hundreds of unspoken for Stingrays available in the next couple of months.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:02 PM
talon90
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 152 Likes on 72 Posts
Tech Contributor
Cruise-In 11 Veteran
NCM Ambassador
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'10

I have a couple vettes on order, and I am going to sell off the white one.

Car has brownstone interior, is a 3lt package, carbon fiber roof, z51 mag ride, nav, over 70,000 msrp.

I will get specific details on the exact order and msrp posted up here soon.

We can go about this 2 ways, I can buy the car and sell it for a slight profit...

or i can let the person buy it DIRECT from the dealer in florida AT STICKER, in which case, i will accept $3,000 above that paid to me... which allows you to utilize gm financing and/or new car rates at your local bank or through the dealer. The dealer will sell to any state.

(rates on a never titled car are always better than a once titled aka USED car in the banks eyes)

Car is coming in the west palm area.

It is not first batch, but it is very close to first batch, I anticipate the car being here early or mid next month. It is the FIRST car the dealership is getting in from what my salesman told me when i put deposit down almost a year ago.

I cant supply the vin yet. Serious buyers.

Until a deal is struck, I reserve the right to keep the car, but once i say there is a deal, the car is that persons.

I also may advertise on a online auction site.

Chances are my PM box will fill up fast, ill do my best to get the exact options of the vehicle posted soon.

Wanted to list this now, incase anyone was on the verge of ordering one, and wanted one of the first cars out.

Post in the thread if you want to be inline for this offer. I will be selling this car one way or another. Thanks for stopping by.
I'm trying to get my mind around this thread. This appears to be a dealer selling an unsold unit. This section is for individuals selling their personal vehicles. You MUST post a price, no best offers are permitted. Pick a dollar figure and add it to your original post or I'll have to delete the thread.

See this forum rule for clarification:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...eir-parts.html

ps... for all those of you thinking vettes are going to sell 5g under sticker anytime soon...

a Camaro ss from chevy... doesn't even have 3g worth of total markup INCLUDING HOLDBACK MONEY BEHIND THE INVOICE. I know because we own a chevy store.

So assuming there is 5g of markup on a vette, or that a dealer is going to give that away... is a pipe dream. Goodluck all of you waiting for your big discounts when GM has changed the profit margins for dealerships to nearly nothing on all new chevy models

maybe they will come out with rebates on a first year sports car that destroys other cars that cost twice as much .... hold your breath
I have highlighted in bold a section that I am bothered by. Are you a private seller trying to help your dealer out or are you a dealer and particularly a Chevrolet dealer? Your answer will determine if this thread stays open or not.

Last, to everyone else posting in this thread. Forum rules on interference in a for sale thread are very specific. Please see the reference link below and plan your posts accordingly. If this is a legitimate personal sale, you are not allowed to challange the sale, question the price or otherwise interfere with an individual selling a personal product on the forum. If you don't like the price or the terms or the product, don't buy it, don't debate it, don't argue, just move along.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...le-thread.html

If you don't trust what you see in a for sale thread, report the post and a moderator will deal with it.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:10 PM
sam90lx
Le Mans Master

Received 172 Likes on 138 Posts

Over msrp.....LMAO. Good luck, you will need it!
Old 09-25-2013, 08:18 PM
TXshaggy
Drifting

Received 1,093 Likes on 608 Posts

This thread is a fail for 2 reasons:

1. Commercial Sales

Supporting vendors pay for the considerable bandwidth charges on the Forum, making it free for the rest of us. In exchange, they get the privilege of using the Forum to market and promote their goods and services.

Forum members are welcome to sell a Corvette or Corvette parts they purchased for their own personal use. Anything else is considered to be a commercial sale.

MEMBERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO LIST CARS AND PARTS THAT THEY PERSONALLY OWN.

>>>>> Listing cars and parts for family or friend will not be allowed without prior approval by an administrator.

>>>>> These vehicles listed must be titled in the member's name prior to listing here on the forum.

Members are permitted to sell a maximum of 2 personally owned Corvettes on the forum during a rolling 12-month period. Exceeding that limit will be considered commercial sales and will require the seller to become a supporting dealer/vendor.

He is either a commercial entity or if truly a private sale the vehicle in question is not titled in the OP's name. As presented this is really a commercial sale disguised as a private. Should be locked

Quick Reply: 2014 c7 white z51, 70,000+msrp