Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Michelin Pilot Cup Tires

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Fabio-Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Michelin Pilot Cup Tires

I'm considering selling my used set of Michelin pilot sport cup zp tires. How much would a fair asking price be considering they are $2k new?

The outside edges of the fronts have a good 2/32nd's tread left at the lowest point. The rest of the fronts are 4+/32nd's.

The outside edges of the rears are about 4+ /32'nds at the lowest point, and the rest are 5/32'nds

I bought Black GM Cup wheels 19"/20" w/ Pilot Sport Cup ZP's last week, but i don't track the car so i really won't make good use of them.

Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited by Fabio-Z06; 08-04-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:40 PM
UrbanKnight
Drifting

Received 122 Likes on 97 Posts

Considering I saw a dealer selling new takeoffs on Ebay for $1400, I'd start at 1k and work your way down...You are right in that they are 2k new..

His pics make the tires look more worn than they probably are, but the tread life on sport cups are short lived as is...So not sure many will want them. I may have some interest, but I wasn't that happy with the pics I saw of them
Old 08-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Fabio-Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by UrbanKnight
Considering I saw a dealer selling new takeoffs on Ebay for $1400, I'd start at 1k and work your way down...You are right in that they are 2k new..

His pics make the tires look more worn than they probably are, but the tread life on sport cups are short lived as is...So not sure many will want them. I may have some interest, but I wasn't that happy with the pics I saw of them
Actually the pics do make them look worse then they actually are. I was a little worried myself until i went to pick them up and saw for myself that they really did have alot of life left.

To all who are wondering what pictures he's talking about, these are them:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-p...t-cup-zps.html

Last edited by Fabio-Z06; 08-04-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Michelin Pilot Cup Tires

Quick Reply: [Z06] Michelin Pilot Cup Tires