Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Cars and coffee type meet?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 01:40 PM
meinersk
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Cars and coffee type meet in tomsriver New Jersey interests?

Looking to start a cars and coffee type meet in the tomsriver NJ area..It would be Saturday morning around 9am. Meet would start with some coffee and then hit the hwy to either a show or another location miles away for more coffee. Im sure there would be some spirited driving on the way to and from. I aready have a few 600 rwhp cars interested..some vettes ..ctsvs..Mercedes amg..gtrs...pm me your location .car info and if you have any friends interested and there car info.. I will need cell numbers to text meet info for head counts.. I will also be considering possible week night meet also..

Last edited by meinersk; 07-21-2014 at 01:54 PM.
Old 07-21-2014, 10:18 PM
szaro1
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be down. Sunday morning at 10AM there is a cars and coffee event in Sea Girt at Greg's Auto Care. 519 Washington BLVD. I'm going to check it out. From what I see on the facebook page there should be some cool cars coming out.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:57 PM
meinersk
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by szaro1
I would be down. Sunday morning at 10AM there is a cars and coffee event in Sea Girt at Greg's Auto Care. 519 Washington BLVD. I'm going to check it out. From what I see on the facebook page there should be some cool cars coming out.
You think there will be any driving? Probabally not just typical stand around..If theres driving ill go for sure
Old 07-26-2014, 07:23 PM
Mark2009
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by meinersk
Looking to start a cars and coffee type meet in the tomsriver NJ area.. [...]
These are usually popular in the regional section of the forum, you'll probably get more bites there. Good luck

Northeast Regional: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/northeast-40/

Get notified of new replies

To Cars and coffee type meet?

Quick Reply: [Z06] Cars and coffee type meet?