Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] High hp n/a cars

Old 07-22-2014, 11:44 PM
screaminchevy
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by lane_change
My car is getting buttoned up this week...the guys at D3 Performance Engineering are getting the ProEFI installed and wired up and doing some other smaller misc. tweaks before strapping her down to the dyno so we'll see how she does.

RHS 447ci 12:1 compression
248/262 .651/.631 111 LSA cam
Diamond -4cc pistons w/ coated skirts
Callies H-beam rods
Callies Compstar crank
Mast 305cc 70cc heads
Wilson Sheet Metal Intake
NW 102 TB
ARH 2" Headers w/ ORP
Akrapovic Ti Exhaust
Halltech CF Inake
Mezeire EWP
ID1000cc Injectors
ProEFI EMS
etc....

The car is built for nitrous and also has a Nitrous Outlet Plate system, stand alone fuel system, and such...but we will be tuning the car on motor first and then we'll get some spray numbers as well. So who knows what she'll make, time will tell, but I'm anxious to find out.
Geez dude, I was wondering what you had been building. You need to register for the TSS Quick 30 track rental at Royal Purple to test that thing out! It's November 9th FYI.
Old 07-23-2014, 12:02 AM
The black bitch.
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My car is getting buttoned up this week...the guys at D3 Performance Engineering are getting the ProEFI installed and wired up and doing some other smaller misc. tweaks before strapping her down to the dyno so we'll see how she does.

RHS 447ci 12:1 compression
248/262 .651/.631 111 LSA cam
Diamond -4cc pistons w/ coated skirts
Callies H-beam rods
Callies Compstar crank
Mast 305cc 70cc heads
Wilson Sheet Metal Intake
NW 102 TB
ARH 2" Headers w/ ORP
Akrapovic Ti Exhaust
Halltech CF Inake
Mezeire EWP
ID1000cc Injectors
ProEFI EMS
etc....

The car is built for nitrous and also has a Nitrous Outlet Plate system, stand alone fuel system, and such...but we will be tuning the car on motor first and then we'll get some spray numbers as well. So who knows what she'll make, time will tell, but I'm anxious to find out.
I like that manifold ,is there much gain over a fast
Old 07-23-2014, 12:26 AM
TT32VGT
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lane change- plz update this thread when u get it done. beautiful build
Old 07-23-2014, 01:17 AM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by screaminchevy
Geez dude, I was wondering what you had been building. You need to register for the TSS Quick 30 track rental at Royal Purple to test that thing out! It's November 9th FYI.
Definitely sounds like a good plan. Is RPR a bit more lax on the NHRA legality during a track rental? I had LG build a set of custom drag coilovers for the car, got the Pfadt heavy duty sways, and got the 17" Weld drag pack, debated 15's, but we'll see how the 17's do first. ProEFI has TC, so I should be fine I'd assume. D3 will be corner balancing the car while it's in their shop and then I will get my alignment adjusted after that to make sure she squats in place.

Otherwise I am hoping to be ready for the Aug. 29-31 Street Car Takeover event in Houston. Don't know anything about the event, good, bad, etc... but since I missed everything else so far this season I wanted to try and make it to something.
Old 07-23-2014, 11:46 AM
screaminchevy
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Definitely sounds like a good plan. Is RPR a bit more lax on the NHRA legality during a track rental? I had LG build a set of custom drag coilovers for the car, got the Pfadt heavy duty sways, and got the 17" Weld drag pack, debated 15's, but we'll see how the 17's do first. ProEFI has TC, so I should be fine I'd assume. D3 will be corner balancing the car while it's in their shop and then I will get my alignment adjusted after that to make sure she squats in place.

Otherwise I am hoping to be ready for the Aug. 29-31 Street Car Takeover event in Houston. Don't know anything about the event, good, bad, etc... but since I missed everything else so far this season I wanted to try and make it to something.
sent you a PM. you should be fine on 17's unless you're making over 1000.
Old 07-23-2014, 03:08 PM
robz
Le Mans Master

Received 154 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by screaminchevy
sent you a PM. you should be fine on 17's unless you're making over 1000.
There are some really nice setups in here. If anyone needs some tips for drag racing don't be shy to ask.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] High hp n/a cars