Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Ideas for interior changes

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 09:44 PM
RJB34
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ideas for interior changes

I own a 2006 Z06 with 10,000 miles, silver ext. gray/black inter. I want to upgrade my interior. I going to get new grey leather for the seats trimmed in black with gray double stitch. I'm going to start with the shifter boot, the e-brake boot, the console cover. I'm thinking black boots and gray stitching for both. Black or two-tone leather for the console. I already have the z06 logo on the seats and the carpet throws, I think that putting the logo on the console might be overkill.
I would appreciate any ideas or opinions on any exterior ideals.
RJB34@msn.com
Old 06-19-2014, 09:48 PM
Zach495
Advanced

Originally Posted by RJB34
I own a 2006 Z06 with 10,000 miles, silver ext. gray/black inter. I want to upgrade my interior. I going to get new grey leather for the seats trimmed in black with gray double stitch. I'm going to start with the shifter boot, the e-brake boot, the console cover. I'm thinking black boots and gray stitching for both. Black or two-tone leather for the console. I already have the z06 logo on the seats and the carpet throws, I think that putting the logo on the console might be overkill.
RJB34@msn.com
I switched all my interior lights with LEDs, gave it a 'fresh' look.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:28 AM
schecter11
Intermediate

Originally Posted by RJB34
RJB34@msn.com
There's all kinds of options...The world is your oyster here man, just stay away from corvettemods.com. Their product might be ok, but their customer service is a joke.

A lot of people start with the steering wheel, upgrading to the centennial edition with matching shift boot and ebrake. There's plenty of straight up custom stuff out there too...check out caravaggiocorvettes.com. They have some cool stuff.

Get notified of new replies

To Ideas for interior changes

Quick Reply: [Z06] Ideas for interior changes