Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] RPM Motors Rescued Me!

Old 05-05-2014, 07:28 PM
JMNZO6
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RPM Motors Rescued Me!

The 2007 Z with 13k miles started to get loud under the hood at idle, so then we got concerned. Contacted RPM Motors a while ago. Speaking with Charlie for a few mins and not difficult to see he is the real deal! With a business background with hardcore engine components, electric motors his knowledge runs deep! The Corvetts go with NHRA, SCCA, Stock Cars in the Midwest in his background. The shop is just as impressive. If you need it done yesterday you might need to chill cause there are tons of loyal customers that are looking to get the same love that your Vette needs too. The end result is a legal, pleasure to drive daily driver, street weapon of defense against those pesky Turbos. Has the manners of a stock Honda in bumper to bumper. The bucking and surging at low speeds is gone. Stock cam, solid SST exhaust valves, springs and Trunion conversion in rockers. Bump the comp. Comp valve job. Polished chambers , port matched head to intake. TB polish, CAI. Dyno tune. 504 at the rear wheels. Nice TQ curve, very useable, as long as you don't blow off the rears in the 1-2 gears. Total pleasure to own and drive again after the TLC package from RPM. 110 Persent pleased. I told Charlie he might be better to answer the technical stuff. So come on in the waters just fine. This is how I wished the car ran when it came from bowling green. Well done RPM. Cheers to all, John.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:03 PM
vertC6
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 57 Likes on 39 Posts

Charlie is a great guy to work with!
Old 05-06-2014, 02:59 PM
fly a Z06
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

With less compression, porting and polishing Charlie's tuning on my 07 Z06 has ~30 fewer rwhp, and also runs beautifully without surging. He's maintained mine in great shape for 7 years and 77,700 thrilling miles.

Joel
Old 05-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Mike.D
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by vertC6
He did my heads, soon to be CAM!
Old 05-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Varmit
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by vertC6
Old 05-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Received 227 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike.D
He did my heads, soon to be CAM!
Mike

You are going to be an animal in ULTIMITE Class

Assume you got SS valves, etc. Did you ever check in on the thread that keeps track of all the guys doing their heads up right?

See you out there soon

DH

Get notified of new replies

To RPM Motors Rescued Me!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] RPM Motors Rescued Me!