Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Clutch Spring Broke

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 02:24 PM
MH663
Burning Brakes

Received 83 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by LawrenceFromTorrance
wow, thanks two years later
lol...actually 3 years later

Edit; I always read these with the presumption that it's current. Guess I really do need to look at the posting dates 1st. Still cant believe how often old posts get resurrected.

Last edited by MH663; 07-05-2017 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Magnetic Red
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

When I searched CF for broke clutch spring or clutch spring this conversation presented itself as active. Perhaps someone should close the messages if you want to stop comments/contributions a certain time after the first posting if that's an issue.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:27 PM
LawrenceFromTorrance
Drifting

Received 197 Likes on 113 Posts

I still appreciate the effort.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:45 AM
MH663
Burning Brakes

Received 83 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Magnetic Red
When I searched CF for broke clutch spring or clutch spring this conversation presented itself as active. Perhaps someone should close the messages if you want to stop comments/contributions a certain time after the first posting if that's an issue.
Mods will not close a thread for that reason. That would take up too much their time. I simply stated that the Mods have asked that threads older than six months not be resurrected. They leave it up to us to self moderate.

People join the forum, don't read thru the "guide lines", AKA Rules. Obviously if no one had commented for three years, the thread was not active. In any case, I gave you some positive comments and the heads up on opening old thread.

As stated, six months is a rule of thumb. You will get it or you won't. Wasn't rude or sarcastic. I have probably sent that same message to 4 or 5 new members over the last 3 years. You're the only one that didn't say; thanks, I didn't know and move on. Still love the color
Old 07-06-2017, 02:30 PM
LawrenceFromTorrance
Drifting

Received 197 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by MH663
Mods will not close a thread for that reason. That would take up too much their time. I simply stated that the Mods have asked that threads older than six months not be resurrected. They leave it up to us to self moderate.

People join the forum, don't read thru the "guide lines", AKA Rules. Obviously if no one had commented for three years, the thread was not active. In any case, I gave you some positive comments and the heads up on opening old thread.

As stated, six months is a rule of thumb. You will get it or you won't. Wasn't rude or sarcastic. I have probably sent that same message to 4 or 5 new members over the last 3 years. You're the only one that didn't say; thanks, I didn't know and move on. Still love the color
You're making a mountain out of a mole hill, just let it go and it will disappear on its own. Again you don't need to reply to this... Let it go.

Quick Reply: [Z06] Clutch Spring Broke