Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Wheels for less

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 09:24 PM
harveyjl
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Wheels for less

I just wanted to share my experience with Gerry from wheels for less. I have multiple PM's to and from Gerry about rims, I had no clue what I wanted but knew the style I wanted, but could not make up my mind, I am sure yall go through the same thing when picking out items for your car. I must of changed my mind 500 times but Gerry was always there to give me his opinion, and I must say i was a little worried about the look we decided on at the beginning, but once the wheels arrived I was amazed at the quality and the workmanship that was put into the rims. then when I installed them I could not believe how well the car looked. Here are some pictures let me know what yall think.

Old 12-26-2013, 10:23 PM
Svre46
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great. What are the specs and brand?
Old 12-28-2013, 11:20 PM
harveyjl
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

19" forgeline not sure about the specs I called Gerry told him the rim I wanted and I planned on lowering the car and he hooked me up with what I got
Old 01-18-2014, 10:33 AM
Svre46
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by harveyjl
19" forgeline not sure about the specs I called Gerry told him the rim I wanted and I planned on lowering the car and he hooked me up with what I got
Thanks for the update. Really liking the look.

Get notified of new replies

To Wheels for less

Quick Reply: [Z06] Wheels for less