Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Here goes nothing: My take on the root cause and "the fix"...(long read)

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 12:56 PM
MTIRC6Z
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Smokin04

My issue is that my measurements are no good here in the opinions of a few. Everyone on this board preaches we want data, we want data....then I provide some legit data and get blasted on how others think it's flawed...or riddled with error. Last time I checked, I know how to read a dial indicator. Very tiring and frankly this is why I debated even posting it. I'm to the point where, to hell with it...I'll just become the proverbial fly on the wall and keep my research to myself.
Nobody is questioning your measurements, they are questioning whether they are relevant, whether they actually mean anything.

Post#104 and 114, are very informative and may lead at least some to believe the measurements you took are meaningless. You can chose to not accept what's being said, others may not...it's an open forum and a free world. If you can't handle having your conclusions questioned, it is best to not post them on an open forum...like Mark suggested, maybe your own blog would work be better for you, that way no one can disagree and point out obvious errors.

Cheers, Paul.
Old 11-29-2013, 01:12 PM
Pb82 Ronin
Le Mans Master

Received 942 Likes on 686 Posts

Yeah...who the hell cares about deflection anyway? We can all disregard it...it's no big deal.

You and Mark can have fun trying to make stock crappy rockers, less crappy. The rest of the world will just bolt on an aftermarket set and be done with it.
Old 11-29-2013, 01:16 PM
johnodrake

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,580 Likes on 1,620 Posts

Closed at the request of the OP

Quick Reply: [Z06] Here goes nothing: My take on the root cause and "the fix"...(long read)