Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] GMPP & Mastertech Warranty Year End Sale

Old 11-19-2013, 01:44 PM
0CeYaBye
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default GMPP & Mastertech Warranty Year End Sale

Starting today until December 31st I will be discounting GMPP New Vehicle Plans $100. To qualify for a new vehicle it must be under 12 months old and under 12K for miles and this would include C7 and C6 Corvettes again as long as you are under 12 months old and under 12K you qualify for this sale. I will also discount all used GMPP plans $50 on this sale.

The Mastertech plan will be discounted $300 off retail pricing. Mastertech plans are available in all 50 states because as everyone is beginning to know you cannot buy a GMPP plan from me if you live in the states of Alaska, California, Florida, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Oregon and Washington.

Just send me your VIN, Exact Current miles and state of residence to dfichtner@fichtnerchevrolet.com for your current sale prices. If you have recently emailed me with a new C7 you can just take $100 any price listed just sent to you.

Dennis Fichtner

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] GMPP & Mastertech Warranty Year End Sale