Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Borla S-Type exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2013, 06:30 PM
JW7676
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borla S-Type exhaust

Hi Everyone, I just had this Borla installed. I had Phadt headers and x-pipe then the Borla s-type exhaust. I'm getting allot of drone pretty much from 0 to 80 its kind of cool right now since its new to me but I see it getting real old fast. Is there anything else I can do or is there an exhaust system out there that will not do that but give me great sound out the back. I have an 2008 Z06. Thanks for any help.
Old 11-16-2013, 06:51 PM
lilredvette05
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My suggestion... Corsa. Problem solved
Old 11-16-2013, 07:37 PM
Pb82 Ronin
Le Mans Master

Received 942 Likes on 686 Posts

Drone will happen with every exhaust. How much is the only difference. Hell my stock cat-back drones with both pipes open. I just turn the tunes up. I don't listen to the hype of the "drone-free" exhaust systems. I can make any system drone, just like you can make systems not drone with a change in driving style. Try and find that sweet spot where the drone is at it's lowest volume and adjust driving style to keep it there when not max-performing.

Get notified of new replies

To Borla S-Type exhaust

Quick Reply: [Z06] Borla S-Type exhaust